Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch13back26.jpg

Someone demanded Katie for the next update, so I am obliging :p

So, all the main stuff is done, game is off to QA now so letting them handle that. While they have it I am doing a couple extra animations and some pickup shots. I am also looking at getting a licensed track from a fairly popular artist in the synthwave genre, may not be able to get it for this release but that is okay, something else can take its place. Then it can be added in when all the legalize and such is done.

Hopefully this is the last dev update before release :p

Next post will be the customs then hopefully release :)

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

So, all the main stuff is done, game is off to QA now so letting them handle that. While they have it I am doing a couple extra animations and some pickup shots. I am also looking at getting a licensed track from a fairly popular artist in the synthwave genre, may not be able to get it for this release but that is okay, something else can take its place. Then it can be added in when all the legalize and such is done.

Philly
I feel that we could have the Chapter 13 released at the end of the next week. Yessir!:p I think one week of testing will be enough, because Philly's testers are efficient.:cool::cool:

Colode7

Oct 14, 2019

Philly
Katie <3

Jun 20, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.12.1 Ch. 12]
Video enhancements mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : ; MEGA

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soap Opera Effect mod. My worst nightmare lol.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Philly
I hope my eye don't deceive me, and those are indeed leather pants on Katie. Have not seen her fine ass in leather since episode 1-2 . (y)

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020

Philly
Can't wait for some nice Katie content! She is looking great in that preview picture, very busty.

Sadly my laptop is in the shop, so I might have to put off playing this update until I get it back :(

Reactions: PapaPhat

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I get that the more choices the harder it is to make updates, but is still sad that it started at 2 month releases, then 3 then 5 because of Covid and again and now we are 6 months, so is going to 2 updates per year?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get that the more choices the harder it is to make updates, but is still sad that it started at 2 month releases, then 3 then 5 because of Covid and again and now we are 6 months, so is going to 2 updates per year?
something like that.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Well, it's probably gonna be completed before the year is over anyway so it's a bit of a moot point at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh... I thought some time, whom to choose as LI:
"Perfect waifu" is nice, sweet, lovely and all, but isn't she perhaps too sweet for that asshole MC

"Bratty tomboy" is fun and all, strong fwb vibes, that "hidden love" thing, but isn't MC's (almost ex) wife was somewhat same life experience...

"Classy succubus" is all that super body, mega sexy and OMG in bed, and "sad inside", but I dunno... even her love route is miracle without walkthrough...

"Little Princess" is all that pure and virgin, very "Save the Princess" vibes, and... very mind reading and mind melting, is it even safe for our manwhore MC...

Isn't it better for MC to stay away from that poor women for their sake, divorce his wife (cheating asshole balls are in danger with that Amazon), made glitched sexbot his maid (If her programming not fucked up in yandere side ofc), and go full breaking bad on all that avalaible sluts...

Bruh... I'm not sure, chhosing one main LI feels not enough but...after thinking a bit, maybe even too much/

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes