King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for COBD Ch11V1.13.1+scrappy's multimod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Did you miss the part where i said "on my game"? :rolleyes: :WaitWhat:
No, I didn't, but you obviously missed the spellbound part (your path, obviously:WeSmart:) in my post, so still "feeling" she'll betray you if you make your MC become her lapdog or act like a dick toward her is like feeling a dog will bite your ass if you keep pissing it off... a logical outcome to a very stupid choice. I don't know why you'd still mention it when it's obvious and already hinted that it's gonna happen on this path, unless Philly reconsiders it, but whatever.o_O:rolleyes::WaitWhat: Quote bellow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving on...

Plz don't ask Gloria to call you Henry, she will not take that kindly :D
Gotta appreciate Philly's attention to lil details like that, right ??

I'm sorry to come across so negatively, but there's just not much good I can say.
Nobody can blame you for thinking that coz that's truth.:cautious: As a big fan of Philly's art and his 2 games (DA and COBD), I'm also really disappointed with how the story unfolded in the last few chapters, especially with the sex scenes that seem repetitive, and most of them even plain boring, like some users said... not even Shanlon's scenes have that 'it' factor to spice things up anymore IMO. Victoria and Shanlon (for those players who play her route) are supposed to be the most experienced and perverted, kinky, open-minded, whatever you wanna call them, women in the whole game, but their scenes got boring pretty easily, since there's not much new stuff to see, not even on Vic's spellbound path.

About the story... sadly, things don't look so good. Either Philly doesn't know how to continue it coz he suffers from writer's block or got burned out after working on so much stuff for the game and those rewards for his high tier supporters. There were a lot of things you mentioned in your post with which I fully agree, and it's really disappointing to see the big potential the game had till Book 2 was released being wasted in every new update. I find it kinda funny that I expected to see the MC and his group already infiltrating Baynard and do some damage, given how Ch12 ended, but instead we got another delay for the next chapter and more sex scenes that seem out of place. Personal opinion.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong on this, but I'm not so optimistic about seeing a good, satisfying and logical ending after all those recent fuckups.:unsure::cautious:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can we get a mac update please?
Not needed if you got the previous Mac version. Just download the ch 13 patch, unzip and add the files to the game folder inside the Mac app (right click app, show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun/game).

Reactions: X2Z

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Don't know about you guys, but to me this update felt as such a filler episode...If the next update supposed to have some kind of "Season finale" feel, than this episode, if it had to add this suspense feeling, has been underwhelming.

I'm not complaining about NSFW scenes, just the lack of the story progression. The feel of city being on lockdown, the antagonistic company and CEO being cornered, whole "all-in" stuff was lacking to me.
Probably the worst episode so far, if you ask me.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Don't know about you guys, but to me this update felt as such a filler episode...If the next update supposed to have some kind of "Season finale" feel, than this episode, if it had to add this suspense feeling, has been underwhelming.

I'm not complaining about NSFW scenes, just the lack of the story progression. The feel of city being on lockdown, the antagonistic company and CEO being cornered, whole "all-in" stuff was lacking to me.
Probably the worst episode so far, if you ask me.
Next update is the end......

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Nice summary on Chandra - my feelings were the same as you layed out here. I actually messed around with some of the choices for the Abby / Chandra scene initially trying to find the route where I could tell Abby I was just interested in hopping in the shower with Chandra while she waited in the living room...but as you noted, that never comes, it's forced down your throat no matter what if you want time with Chandra. This setup was terrible. It doesn't take your previously declared choices / preferences into account. I like Abby, but I'm not interested in her being part of the relationship with Chandra - never have been and my choices have been clear on that throughout the game.

The scene as a sex scene, as you noted, was lit, but for players who have just been interested in a solo route with Chandra, it was not well-written at all. The pre-hotel setup was idiotic and a phone call from the MC to Chandra would have made much more sense. I asked earlier in the thread the same question you covered here in your third bit, about setting up an ending - we haven't seen that choice to setup yet like we did for Victoria, Katie, and Gloria in Ch12. Why not? Definitely want the wholesome / solo ending if there will be one, but I'm increasingly losing any faith that it's coming and heavily leaning toward not buying Book 2 of the game on Steam (Steam purchases are how I support the devs in most cases if I feel they deserve it, and on rare occasions I'll support on Patreon as well). There's still time to get back on course, but at this point I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm sorry but where did you get that Chandra was interested in having a serious relationship with the MC? The scene with Abby makes total sense based on her character and if you really dont like Abby you can just choose to not have sex with her, the choice is there.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm sorry but where did you get that Chandra was interested in having a serious relationship with the MC? The scene with Abby makes total sense based on her character and if you really dont like Abby you can just choose to not have sex with her, the choice is there.
Will there be an ending with Chandra? assume there is even LI specific ending. Because I don't see any indication for that with Chandra. But then again we don't get any indication for that in Depraved Awakening either until the end.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Will there be an ending with Chandra? assume there is even LI specific ending. Because I don't see any indication for that with Chandra. But then again we don't get any indication for that in Depraved Awakening either until the end.
Honestly I have no idea but I assume we will get a "solo" ending which might have Chandra and/or Abby as friends with benfits tho Abby does give me some serious relationship vibes. That ending might also include Shanlon/Teri tho its just conjecture, some serious stuff is about to happen on the last episode so some of them might die.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes