Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i'd say on friday and late on whatever timezone he is.
He's in Canada, most probably GMT-4 considering that it's now daylight savings time. Same time as the US east coast, 6 hours earlier than western and central Europe time; 5 hours earlier than the UK, Ireland, Portugal and the sunny Canary Islands.
He did say he was expecting to release the game mid-week, but indeed every single one of his updates (if I'm not mistaken) came out at a weekend. I'd say Friday or Saturday too.

HereIsTheHero

Feb 5, 2023
He did say he was expecting to release the game mid-week, but indeed every single one of his updates (if I'm not mistaken) came out at a weekend. I'd say Friday or Saturday too.
Just for clarification: ch. 9 and 10 e.g. came out mid-week (I think tue/wed); so, it should've been possible, but as all of us know, it didn't happen ;D I'd say (or better hope) sometime this evening european time.

Reactions: Aristos

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just for clarification: ch. 9 and 10 e.g. came out mid-week (I think tue/wed); so, it should've been possible, but as all of us know, it didn't happen ;D I'd say (or better hope) sometime this evening european time.
Putting this as simply as possible, we get the update when we get the update. There is no formula to calculate and Philly is not bound to provide an update at any specific time. You get the update for free from this site once it is published here, not before and no amount of wanting, asking, complaining or discussion will make that happen even one single second faster.

Grow some patience and stop clogging this forum with garbage speculation.
We get the update when we get it, not before.:censored:

Reactions: Naruto3003s

HereIsTheHero

Feb 5, 2023
Putting this as simply as possible, we get the update when we get the update. There is no formula to calculate and Philly is not bound to provide an update at any specific time. You get the update for free from this site once it is published here, not before and no amount of wanting, asking, complaining or discussion will make that happen even one single second faster.

Grow some patience and stop clogging this forum with garbage speculation.
We get the update when we get it, not before.:censored:
What's wrong with you? Neither did I complain nor anything else. I only corrected that updates sometimes came mid-week. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. Your statement simply makes no sense at all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for that. In my mind, the typical CoBD update was on a Saturday so I didn't remember those two.

Reactions: HereIsTheHero

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What's wrong with you? Neither did I complain nor anything else. I only corrected that updates sometimes came mid-week. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. Your statement simply makes no sense at all.
You were just the unlucky straw that broke the camel's back. That message was to everyone involved in helping clog this forum with "when's the update" and all related bull shit that goes with it. That includes but is certainly not limited to your message. We get the update when we get it. No amount of discussion will change that.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Can anyone upload the update on mediafire or workupload cause neither gofile or pixeldrain are working for me :(

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes