McKay

Sep 22, 2018
1000 likes for COBD ...
Congratulations, Philly_Games and Burt Reynolds Mustache

For this genre it's definitely remarkable success and there will be more with no doubt!
Another update and another exceptional experience for me. I love it so much, huge thanks for your wonderful work, there's no need to write more. I'm looking forward to another piece of your work of art. Just thank you ...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Second and third clues were easy to spot, but I have no idea where to find first one. If some kind soul can share location, I would be rather grateful.

Never mind I found it ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
God this game is beautiful. Models, all kinds, check, thrilling story check, you play a bad ass, check.
Love how a single decision gives such a different reaction, while not being obvious. Looking at you beautiful train ride. Tip: dont go into the elevator, after that, make her tell you.

Too bad these type of games take time ;)

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Second and third clues were easy to spot, but I have no idea where to find first one. If some kind soul can share location, I would be rather grateful.

Never mind I found it ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could always cheat and find the graphics in the \game\images\bonushovers folder. I never said this and i was never here.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I mean i can understand when someone is not into MILF's but i don't know if this game has any woman in it that may qualify for beeing a MILF, maybe one or two...if at all.
I don't know why I am telling this, but I would like to increase number of MILFs in this game... starting from Victoria... :D

Reactions: Namco15

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately im really not into Milfs (contrary to most people in this forum). Are there younger characters than the ones in the example pictures?
You probably used 'milf' instead of the more appropriate term 'cougar' here, because in this game as far as I understood their background none of them are actual milfs. Some of them could pass as cougars though, albeit rather on the younger side. You won't find any borderline underaged girls like in most incest stories in this game though, so if Katie, Ellen and Gloria are "too old" for your liking (all of them are in the banner or preview pics) then you won't find what you're looking for here.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The OverView on the OP pretty nails down the way America has been since it was founded. And its only gotten worse! :poop:

From the screenshots it looks like the 3d is good, I download this game and try it out. I didn't see any pics of the futa tho?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Had no idea this had MILFs in it. I swear in adult games and VNs it's got to the stage that any female who doesn't look like jailbait is referred to as a MILF :rolleyes:
It's ridiculous, it really is.
The other day someone deemed the older sister in Midnight Paradise as too old.

I mean seriously Katie, Ellen and Gloria are just not old, especially the latter.

Reactions: McWoodz

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
First two clues are the lower right lettering before entering the room with the sexbot. The other is the big T when being called back into the office in the gold area

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes