Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
10 fucking GB... took me forever to make :HideThePain:

CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.12.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Torrent not found :(

Reactions: pizbia

IbnBattuta

Oct 19, 2021
I recall playing this game in the past but I didn't think it was completed back then, I think I the old woman saved my ass, got on good terms with big hulk-like guy after we were enemies, knew about the assassin but I don't think I recall anything after that so does this game instead of being separated chapters and games, instead kept the game as a single standalone game and updated the new chapters in it during the years?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi, a little question since I own the book 1 on steam and intend to play the next one on Steam too:
- how many chapters were in book 1 (I don't remember)?
- is there any given information on how much/when book 2 is complete (as in "how much chapters" vs the 12 displayed in the title here)?
Book one has seven chapters. Philly said that was approximately half way. So, book two is likely to have chapters 8-14, with a possible epilogue. Philly did a bonus on the Carli ending in Depraved Awakening and may do something similar again here. Just my speculation.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Having a few irregularities... anyone else seen these issues?

Had some fidgeting getting some of my old saves to work so I restarted. Did my first full play to recreate my "Ellen play through" which went well other than item 1) below...

1) Can't seem to get Kleo's VR session to trigger again. Seems to me it was in place of one of Venus' scenes which is ALSO missing... IDK where they went...

2) Next I tried to recreate my Victoria high score save and was unable to get the required 2 lust points.

Am going to try one more pass at Victoria's high score play and make it or not I will move on to my Victoria's spellbound save. I'm already seeing some changes where things don't look quite the same as they did so I'm hoping I can figure this out. Anyone have any helpful hints, I'm willing to give them a go.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
City Of Broken Dreamers 1.12.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Having a few irregularities... anyone else seen these issues?

Had some fidgeting getting some of my old saves to work so I restarted. Did my first full play to recreate my "Ellen play through" which went well other than item 1) below...

1) Can't seem to get Kleo's VR session to trigger again. Seems to me it was in place of one of Venus' scenes which is ALSO missing... IDK where they went...

2) Next I tried to recreate my Victoria high score save and was unable to get the required 2 lust points.

Am going to try one more pass at Victoria's high score play and make it or not I will move on to my Victoria's spellbound save. I'm already seeing some changes where things don't look quite the same as they did so I'm hoping I can figure this out. Anyone have any helpful hints, I'm willing to give them a go.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Kleo scene is triggered when you come home alone on the very first night, leaving Ellen at the club. Nothing to do with Venus

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I recall playing this game in the past but I didn't think it was completed back then, I think I the old woman saved my ass, got on good terms with big hulk-like guy after we were enemies, knew about the assassin but I don't think I recall anything after that so does this game instead of being separated chapters and games, instead kept the game as a single standalone game and updated the new chapters in it during the years?
what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

Guvato

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, I’ll try. Does it work for RPGM too?
Probably the wrong thread for this, but my method for RPGM on Mac is to extract the zip file, open the www folder, and open the index file with Firefox. It doesn't work for everything. Every once in a while, a game will just spit out errors left and right.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.12.0 Ch. 12] [PhillyGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,29 GB / 1,78 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,xx GB / 1,76 GB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.0-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 1,36 GB / 167 MB - BrokenDreamers-1.12.0-update-crunched.7z
= ~17,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain -
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

any plan to update it with hotfixes?

Reactions: "CJ"
4.80 star(s) 397 Votes