cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
release soon in may? maybee to early?
i have no problem to wait until june or july..no need to to rush anything, more important is that the final chapter is awesome.
well it's been in production soon year so doubt anything is rushed.

Reactions: Remplier

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys, i have a question. This game has multiple endings right? And if soo, when the final chapter releases will it cover them all and wrap up the game once and for all or we gonna get few endings at times like a lot of games do these days??

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys, i have a question. This game has multiple endings right? And if soo, when the final chapter releases will it cover them all and wrap up the game once and for all or we gonna get few endings at times like a lot of games do these days??
You can check the past dev posts, they are posted here, but the last update should be the last and wrap everything up, if you want to know more check out the posts either here or on Patreon.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
that is pretty much the reason is taking so long.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15aloneend11.jpg

Dev Update #210

A quick one today.
So, not a bad week, last primary scene I am in the middle of, was hoping to have it done today but will be Monday, just need to step away from it for now. I should have everything written this week and push it all together after that.
I have also been pushing everything into game proper as I have been doing this. Basically when I say writing, that also includes the code. Oh, and I have to add the music as well :p Either way, it is just a ton of content. So many scenes, but nice to finally see everything in there now.
I am going to veg out so hard when this is done lol.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 3624909

Dev Update #210

A quick one today.
So, not a bad week, last primary scene I am in the middle of, was hoping to have it done today but will be Monday, just need to step away from it for now. I should have everything written this week and push it all together after that.
I have also been pushing everything into game proper as I have been doing this. Basically when I say writing, that also includes the code. Oh, and I have to add the music as well :p Either way, it is just a ton of content. So many scenes, but nice to finally see everything in there now.

Philly
So, is this game offically abandoned?
:LOL:
Now, since I have already asked, there isn't any need to ask it again.

Reactions: vmaks

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
View attachment 3624909

Dev Update #210

A quick one today.

Philly
I am waiting so much for this update, but it´s so sad it´s the last.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
At least we'll see new game from Philly some day after CoBD, which is really awesome. I was hoping for one more game and no matter what setting he will choose (praying for noir though), it will be yet another amazing experience that I'm really looking forward to.
No doubts about it. He said his next game will be set in the same universe as CoBD but in the 1940s/50s. SO I´m hoping for that noir feel that he does so well.

Reactions: vmaks

AzurRen

Mar 6, 2021
Hey, I downloaded android version of this game and i got this file Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-21-48-19_55bef12f624c2b805189a6aa783c400d.jpg
After i extract it. I've got this folder. Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-22-16-22_55bef12f624c2b805189a6aa783c400d.jpg I can't seem to have a apk. or file.exe or something to play the game. Is it a bug or i just dumb please help. Thank you

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes