MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I wanna see everyone's frustation when the next update be 30 minutes playable lol. I will laugh a lot. If there is gonna be an update after it got abandoned :D.
Well... If you're so excited waiting to see people frustation by a thirty minute update, what are you doing here?

I will be surprised among us after the update is released, only you will be frustation... because half an hour is enough for us.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wanna see everyone's frustation when the next update be 30 minutes playable lol. I will laugh a lot. If there is gonna be an update after it got abandoned :D.
Folks, this is how one goes about publicizing the little sad fact that "I'm so stupid that I keep repeating the same lame joke and can't tell the difference between people laughing at me from people laughing with me" without saying "I'm so stupid that I keep repeating the same lame joke and can't tell the difference between people laughing at me from people laughing with me".

The really sad part is that people aren't even laughing at him any more. People are just sorry for his sad excuse of a lame life.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, I walked right into that one didn't I?

The difference is, what I wrote isn't some factually wrong hot take for a "look at me, I'm an edge-lord wannabe" reaction, and that sensible and normal people are laughing with me, not at me.

If you can't tell the difference between the two, then well, I got one thing to say. This is how... oh wait, I've said it many times already. So if the shoe fits...

4.70 star(s) 407 Votes