White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Any news regarding his next game? I didn’t connect with this game as well as his last…so kind of abandoned it midway. Anyone else? Does it get better?

• Sad
Reactions: IRebel

Danny2465

Dec 5, 2019
Oh, nice! It's truly a rare day when we see one of the more popular and highly rated games get the "completed" tag. Maybe I'll still be alive when BaD gets the tag too. *Huffs Copium*. All jokes aside, congrats to the dev, I'll definitely be trying this out later. Also, was it ever mentioned how many endings this game has?

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Any news regarding his next game? I didn’t connect with this game as well as his last…so kind of abandoned it midway. Anyone else? Does it get better?
He was pausing patreon payments till working on the final chapter. And made announcement about next project. (Nothing concrete)
So, Philly, i think, already made some preparations about it. But we must give him some time to recover. It's obvious that next game will be. And also it obvious it will be wonderful.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Some of us do want to know. lol So, spill the beans!! :ROFLMAO:
Well, I would have understood on him if he had said "I liked the previous game, but I don't like this one." and now I was wondering if he didn’t like both this and the previous one, should we expect another game now? really strange :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
o7 to the Legend.​

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Next game a band of roofers join together to fight Cthulhu in a far off dimension.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes