amyulette

Nov 11, 2019
Yup....and its a bit unfortunate. At release, Philly had been able to pick up a bit more support and patrons after previous chapters. It looks like he's going backwards now with how quick this popped up. He's too polite to say anything, but it is fucking bullshit. For a game at this level, it is horribly under supported....but it is tough to get traction when this continuously happens. Not much can be done about it though. Smile, nod, and move on. Enjoy the release.
He says on the pirate forum

Reactions: Namco15

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh looks like it is connected too last update i decided too check the walkthrough before starting the new update i had too go back and start from the help chandra in last update

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i actually did help her at least i thought i did, but apparently i did not have enough points with her, when i played the last update i did not get her scene

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
That shouldn't be the case but I'll check it. Ill fix if there is an issue there but not a huge issue.

Reactions: Gods

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Could someone be nice and upload a torrent, looks like i am having a problem with the links for download

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not everyone is just leeching this -- I discovered this late and Patron is a given :) I usually go for much rougher (sadistic) games in tone, but this is high quality!

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Mac version says version is 0.5.0 but there is no new content from the last version?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes