DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
This VN is epic!
I went for Katie, have got only two of the gallery scenes in the all game and I more than happy with that... I don't know, mindless sex completely ruins this type of games for me.
Thank god for games like this that put the story before the fap content.
Also, Carli :love:

May 1, 2020
Wow I just noticed that you are the Creator of Depraved Awakening .. I love that Game !! Then this ... Just Wow .. Love the Game , Please don't leave this Game , I'm kinda disappointed in myself cause I can't support you but still don't stop .. Good Luck with this Game Dev ..

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I just realized, i have not yet poured praise and endorsement over this.
SO:
An actual story!
Awesome cyberpunk setting!
Be-au-ty-ful renders, and not only sex, but erotic going on!

Even if it has some small faults, it's just in the top 1% liners games in here.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
How can i get this two scenes?
Unfortunately the walkthrough didn't help.
View attachment 702396
Answered a few pages back, but I'll answer again, a bit more straightforward.

First scene:
Do not disable the bug if prompted with that choice in chapter 3/4 (don't know exactly which it is)
In chapter 4, when visiting Victoria, choose "Knock" --> "Quiet" --> "Say nothing" --> "Yes"/"Show me you mean it".
Have a score less than 4 with Victoria.
When she visits, choose "Tell me everything" --> "Yes" --> "Yes..."

Second scene:
Do not disable the bug if prompted with that choice
In chapter 4, when visiting Victoria, you must have a score with her of at least 4 (you will actually need a score of 5, since you cannot gain any more points with her after you visit her, so make sure to have a score of 5 at this point). Then choose "Break in"/"Sneak from outside" --> "Embrace her" to get the sex scene.
Have a score of 5 or above with Victoria
When she visits, choose "Move closer to her"

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've been holding off checking this out again (last checked at 0.2), do we know how close to being finished it is?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Maybe halfway, maybe a little less, depending on how much more Philly wants to stuff in the game.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Quick question to Ignatz BisonFan02 as I see you are editors/testers of the game. I'm editing the scripts for translation and I've found that there have been some minor text changes in the report scene of Chapter 3. Name of Atatsuki Corporation that was misspelled several times (Atatuski) has been changed... but now it's again misspelled (Akatuski. Is this on purpose, kind of an inside joke?
edit - at least there's no more Connors in this game ;)

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone else got their save file all weird ? I had everything done with Vic and could get the most scenes out of everyone, and now this update I somehow couldn't get the Vic scene ? I've also noticed that 2 of my earlier scenes in the scene gallery are not unlocked anymore. Like early chapter 2 or 3 stuff. Anyone else got this ?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As much as this game is my fave (or precisely because of that) I'll be avoiding this thread like COVID-19 until I can take my time to enjoy the update next weekend. But I'd like to note how impressive that changelog looks ;)

Reactions: ename144
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes