Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
guys i need help cause when i downloaded it i got a russion version of the game .... can you help me to get the english version please ?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Patrons should be getting it around mid-month. No one ever knows how fast it gets dropped here.

Reactions: quinfax

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
does the futa tag mean I get to befriend a futa/romance a futa/rape a futa/be raped by a futa? If its the last one then count me out son, nobody is putting anything in my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz and yandex

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Futa was optional in episode 1. Virus is released in Episode 2 which starts changing all women into futas. MC must stop it, but cure changes men into hermaphrodites, so he has a terrible decision/sacrifice to make...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I thought it was a spoiler, not sarcasm...

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi friends i have a doubt how should i find the possible clue? Do u i need to click anything ?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Futa was optional in episode 1. Virus is released in Episode 2 which starts changing all women into futas. MC must stop it, but cure changes men into hermaphrodites, so he has a terrible decision/sacrifice to make...
In order to assimilate all of the people into their "new normal", the official language becomes a mutt mix of French Canadian and Jive....which lasts about the last 6 chapters.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
@Philly_Games, I'm a big fan of your creativity! The previous game is just great. Even the avatar took my favorite heroine.
Only today I appreciated your new creation. Beautiful!
Hope that this game will be interesting and it will have different endings.
I liked the model of the slut-girl Chandra. I hope that she will have a good place in the plot. And please don't think about killing her in the Game!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes