rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
In regards to Rob's post above, what did you change, Philly? Ren'py handling sequential images or different movie format/compression?

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Have to say the script is very interesting. Even without erotic part it is really interesting. I have heard there is a crysis of ideas in Hollywood, probably you should go there. p.s. music is really cool.
If I support at the patreon, how and where I will get the game updates? Now I know, I can download here. If anyone knows how it works, i would appreciate your answer.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
If I support at the patreon, how and where I will get the game updates? Now I know, I can download here. If anyone knows how it works, i would appreciate your answer.
If you support philly at patreon you will get access to all the patreon only posts. When a new update drops philly will put the links for download in one of the posts and you can download it from there as soon as the update drops.

Reactions: Finkos and Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Have to say the script is very interesting. Even without erotic part it is really interesting. I have heard there is a crysis of ideas in Hollywood, probably you should go there. p.s. music is really cool.
Maybe you already knows , but if you want to understand how Phillygames is one of the most capable writer here in Adult Games , take a look to his previous work , Depraved Awakening , is a noir detective game , because is absolutely a Masterpiece.
So if you want to support the Dev , be sure that City a Broken dreamers , it will be ( it is already ) a very good work . for other thinks about the game download on Patreon site already @Blaze616 answered you and you can download contents directly there

Reactions: Finkos and Namco15

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Maybe you already knows , but if you want to understand how Phillygames is one of the most capable writer here in Adult Games , take a look to his previous work , Depraved Awakening , is a noir detective game , because is absolutely a Masterpiece.
So if you want to support the Dev , be sure that City a Broken dreamers , it will be ( it is already ) a very good work . for other thinks about the game download on Patreon site already @Blaze616 answered you and you can download contents directly there
thank you. yes i know he is a great guy. I just asked how patreon works;) thank you

JadM

May 27, 2018
I might be biased cause I'm really into the cyberpunk theme it's set in, but so far it's looking like one of my favorites, keep it up and I will surely love to see more of you! <3

Reactions: Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh are great dudes and i have a lot of respect for them, so when I saw that I was really floored. It wasn't just some little shoutout. They really went out of their way for that and they had no reason too.
I's always nice when somebody other , quote in a good way somebody other work , mostly if this is made in a good way like in this case , is a compliment for the author i think you could feel flattered for this and moreover Timestamps it's absolutely a awesome game ; so i find all this really nice . More in the game you can find also other nice citations, for example i remember for sure one one for the game A Wife And A Mother .
But I think i'm playing too much , to see all these Citations :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Alteni and Motkeyz

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
@Motkeyz and @Aesouh are great dudes and i have a lot of respect for them, so when I saw that I was really floored. It wasn't just some little shoutout. They really went out of their way for that and they had no reason too.
Philly_Games u got all the honor u deserve for real , u r one of the top developers , u got all the respect from all others developer (y)(y)
2Eti.gif

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes