ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1636690

I'll keep this one pretty quick since everything is on track from the last update. I think I have another week and change till we hit the testing and proofing stage. Also, been adding some nice pickups in order to flesh out some parts, as seen above. I think most will approve :)
So sitting around 900 renders now, as well as a lot more writing / code done. Keeping on track that I had planned out.
So yeah, that was quick :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Sounds like we're almost there. Philly completed around 50 static renders this week; still no word on animations. His overall average is now ~41 static renders and 2.3 animations per week since Chapter 10 was released. The average improves to approximately 53 statics and 2.9 animations per week if we discount the time Philly was stuck in quarantine or celebrating holidays. Here are the charts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The static render chart seems to match Philly's estimate of hitting the proofing stage in week or so. The animation is still potentially 3 animations shy of its expected target; that's about a week's work, so it's still probably on target as well, especially if Philly has been working on unlisted animations.

Hopefully we'll be able to see the new update in the second half of February. Based on the preview pics it will have plenty of Chandra in it, which just makes me all the more eager to see it. :D

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I think I have another week and change till we hit the testing and proofing stage.
One week until testing and proofing, hum?! That means we could have the next update released around 12-15 February? I presume.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this time teaser was easy unlike last couple times when we had to guess whose ass, legs, ...............

Reactions: blarg0192

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I can explain what happened. It was just a mistake. I quote one of your post by mistake, together with UncleVT post... and than I edited my mistake soon after. But, apparently, the F95Zone created a notification for you. Sorry! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :KEK::KEK:
What time was it in Brazil? Didn't you start with the cachaça a bit too soon today, cara? :rolleyes:

Anyway, the new update seems around the corner. And this time Chandra fans will have something to look forward too.
Now, if I were Philly I'd make her scene only accessible if you succeed at a mini game. That would be cruel but I'd laugh my ass off :LUL::LUL:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
What time was it in Brazil? Didn't you start with the cachaça a bit too soon today, cara? :rolleyes:

Anyway, the new update seems around the corner. And this time Chandra fans will have something to look forward too.
Now, if I were Philly I'd make her scene only accessible if you succeed at a mini game. That would be cruel but I'd laugh my ass off :LUL::LUL:

I don't even drink cachaça, but I think a beer would be nice, because is too hot over here. :KEK: :KEK:

About the COBD update... I think we probably can see a lot of content with both Chandra and Victoria this time. Also, I am presuming that a lot of things will change in the plot of this chapters 11. Just my guess.

Last edited:

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
Played the game last night .. Renders are Great .. Animations are even better .. And story is good
Tell me if I'm wrong.
We have 4 Main Li (Katie -Gloria -Ellen - Victoria )
And Lot of sides ( Chandra - Shanon - Venus - Abby and .. )

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
make her scene a mini-game. thrust speed controlled by your mouse movement and you get a score of how well you did in the end. and if you do too bad in the mini-game she turns lesbian and takes the girl you have the highest score with

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Played the game last night .. Renders are Great .. Animations are even better .. And story is good
Tell me if I'm wrong.
We have 4 Main Li (Katie -Gloria -Ellen - Victoria )
And Lot of sides ( Chandra - Shanon - Venus - Abby and .. )
Chandra is a main LI too. Her stats are shown together with those of the other 4 girls you mentioned.

You are a Spaniard, he is an Argentine. Close enough in my book. :KEK: For all we know you might even be distant relatives...
You lose all connection with your motherland and your own blood when you become a mod. You become cold and ruthless to survive. If you're Spanish, you stop using olive oil and drinking wine. If you're Argentinian, you forget how to brew your "mate" tea or how to grill meat.
Spaniards become wistful. Argentines turn quiet. Both lose any interest in (soccer) football.
What that shit does to you is unspeakable.
I don't think there are still many ties between us at this point :confused:

make her scene a mini-game. thrust speed controlled by your mouse movement and you get a score of how well you did in the end. and if you do too bad in the mini-game she turns lesbian and takes the girl you have the highest score with
That's the most brilliant idea since the inclusion of a futa sex scene in the very first episode!!! :love::love:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes