Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
LOL Some people can't be patient and think that updating a mod like this is 10 minutes of work ;)
Of course....
Scrappy has to sit there, staring at the screen, hitting "refresh" every minute and as soon as there is an update, he has to instantly upload the new mod.
If he can't do that, he is just scrap(py)!

(For those who don't get what i mean: google "Irony" - ) ;)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I can wait patiently for this. Just hoping the wait isn't as long as the one for Banking on Bella...verging on being eligible for the 'Abandoned' tag :LOL:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Scrappy will probably be a bit busy considering other games he as mods for are getting released around the same time as this. I mean just this and Being a DIK alone will probably take up some time. Always worth the wait though and I appreciate the work he puts into these.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
It's ready!!!!...

...............................................................................................................................................................................

City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game Creator:
Game Version: 1.09
Features:
  • Shows hints in dialogue that gives points
  • Highlights dialogue green that gets the best outcome
  • Adds a cheat menu that edits points and unlocks scenes
Scene changes:
  • Chapter 2 can go to party with all Girls
  • Chapter 7 can play both high and low score Victoria scene
The cheat menu opens by clicking the small "CHEATS" button in the lower right corner of the screen when playing the game

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes