Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
chandra's Variables doesn't seem to work. i tried to see alternative scene when you did not help chandra in chapter 3 but couldn't have that scene even after having chapter 3 didn't help chandra in variables.

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
So, got an error today. It doesn't happen in the unmodded version so figured I'd come here. It happened after Victoria told me I had to go to a party. I decided to change things up and pick someone else. This was my prize for playing differently. LOL

EDIT1: Happens with Ellen too. if you need that error text, let me know.

BTW, I'm also using 0x52's mod, so I will post it on his mod also.

EDIT2: Did some fiddling around, and it seems to only happen with both are installed at the same time. :/

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 52, in script
    if "ch2choosekatie" in extraevents and EP2_party_katie==False:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 52, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP2_party_katie' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 52, in script
  File "X:\Games\NSFW\BrokenDreamers\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "X:\Games\NSFW\BrokenDreamers\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "X:\Games\NSFW\BrokenDreamers\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 52, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP2_party_katie' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The City of Broken Dreamers 1.08.1
Tue Nov 24 17:34:36 2020

Last edited:

xeroized

Oct 7, 2018
I hope the dev sees this. I don't sub to anyone on Patreon, but this was one of the best Adult Games I've ever played, so I subscribed to you.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
One of the "other" variables seems to be set/recorded wrong. Says my MC "Chapter 3 didn't have sex with Venus" when he most certainly did. (With the slave option - haven't seen if that was also the case for the Princess option as this was a new speed alternate run with all the galleries unlocked prior to installing the mod already).

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Thanks a lot for this mod. It help me to like even more this wonderful game.
Lots of good vibes to you. And to you all readers ! :)

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yo can anyone help me with on how depravity gonna affect the gameplay?
Should go with it or not

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
I download the unren and the mod patch and put the unren into my original game folder but when i start the game i dont see the mod work

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I download the unren and the mod patch and put the unren into my original game folder but when i start the game i dont see the mod work
Did you follow the instructions from the OP?
Installation:
  1. Download unren and put it into your City of Broken Dreamers folder
  2. run unren and pick option 1)Extract RPA packages
  3. Download the mod and extract it to your City of Broken Dreamers folder and merge the game folders and overwrite when asked
To use Unren correctly, put it into the City of Broken Dreamers folder where the.exe is(i.e City of Broken Dreamers-1.08.1) and run it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
Did you follow the instructions from the OP?
Installation:
  1. Download unren and put it into your City of Broken Dreamers folder
  2. run unren and pick option 1)Extract RPA packages
  3. Download the mod and extract it to your City of Broken Dreamers folder and merge the game folders and overwrite when asked
To use Unren correctly, put it into the City of Broken Dreamers folder where the.exe is(i.e City of Broken Dreamers-1.08.1) and run it
Yeah i did, i can saw the unren unpatch 7 folder from chapter 1 to 7 in my original game folder but still not working in game

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah i did, i can saw the unren unpatch 7 folder from chapter 1 to 7 in my original game folder but still not working in game
The game is up-to chapter 8 right now, you should add the last released chapter 8 only or re-download the whole game, that includes chapter 8.

If you correctly unren the .rpa(s) and then move the scrappy zip file to the broken dreamers folder, extract the zip and you should be asked if you want to merge the folders. This is because the zip files contains "game/chapters 1 to chapter 8 etc as seen in the spoiler image below."
If you are not overwriting the recently extracted files, you are not copying the mod files to "game" folder correctly.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How long does this usually take to update now that Chapter 9 is almost on our doorstep? Scrappy still have plans to keep this going I'm sure right?

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Ilynlor

Sep 23, 2020
Scrap your plans, we need a mod update =P

(Joke aside, appreciate all the time you've invested and here's to hoping you keep making our AVN-loving lives better :D )

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes