Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
I dunno how to activate in game cheats :( ( to increase points, etc ) sorry for dumbass question..

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
wow Dialogue that gives points highlighted + cheat menu to edit points and not a pain in the ass the install nice work there dude

bakjason2k17

Jul 22, 2019
is there an android version of this cheat because i play it 2 time and the scenes are not unlocking or can anyone give me save file all unlocked scenes please. Anyway awsome game w3w

Reactions: Darkflame37

kralkafeci

Aug 28, 2017
I've done all the answers and instructions on this topic completely, but the result is the following file.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 309402

Overview:
Mod that highlights dialogue that add points or leads to scenes with green color
and a cheat menu in the bottom right corner of the screen with options to add points and unlock scenes​

Game/Creator: City of Broken Dreamers/
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.4.2
Game Version: 0.4.2
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

(Samples/Screenshots )
View attachment 309409 View attachment 309410
Please Update the mod.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
C'mon, give the millenials a break. For them 10 minutes is an eternity.
Hey, understand us millennials tend to get the short end of the stick here when it comes to life ;(, well at least to the most of us. Slogging our way into survival only having time to spank the shit out of the monkey because we either don't have the mullas for the tatas or the tatas are fucking feminazis who literally view us as moneys that needs to leashed. Oasis like F95 keeps our minds sane. Remember F95 is our happy drug, since real drugs are fucking expensive now :s. Cut some slack for us despos my lord!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes