Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, understand us millennials tend to get the short end of the stick here when it comes to life ;(, well at least to the most of us. Slogging our way into survival only having time to spank the shit out of the monkey because we either don't have the mullas for the tatas or the tatas are fucking feminazis who literally view us as moneys that needs to leashed. Oasis like F95 keeps our minds sane. Remember F95 is our happy drug, since real drugs are fucking expensive now :s. Cut some slack for us despos my lord!
You misunderstand me - it was meant as a compliment. Whining after a full four hours have passed shows admirable restraint for a millenial.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
HOW DARE THIS MOD MAKER TAKE MORE THAN A DAY TO UPDATE SOMETHING HE PROVIDES FOR FREE. THIS IS NOT OK

MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS HE OWNS MICROSOFT.

sorry had to shitpost once

just wait for it stop asking, even if he releases the mod a week later. the game might have bugs that get patched till then keep positive mind folks

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I just ask time not said ''DO THIS UPDATE NOW YOU SLAVE'' I dont understand that facepalm reactions. Asking time is rude or cringy thing? He can easly say ''1 week'' and I can say ''Ok man. I will wait.'' we are human not animals. Behave like human guyz..

BTW scrappy Thanks for fast update mate. You dont need to do that fast but I'm happy about that. I can play game now. Have a nice day mate! (y)

Bajse

May 7, 2017
Ok Tried the no 1 option, and the 9 option in unren, and i tried the screens alternative file. Still get errors.

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again...."

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I just ask time not said ''DO THIS UPDATE NOW YOU SLAVE'' I dont understand that facepalm reactions. Asking time is rude or cringy thing? He can easly say ''1 week'' and I can say ''Ok man. I will wait.'' we are human not animals. Behave like human guyz..

BTW scrappy Thanks for fast update mate. You dont need to do that fast but I'm happy about that. I can play game now. Have a nice day mate! (y)
Your post alone wouldn't be a problem, it's just that there was already almost entire page of similar questions before you, all of them asking about an update hours after the game updated.

Now, I personally don't think your post was that bad, especially since it was politely asked, but I reckon that was the reason people were annoyed by it.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
HOW DARE THIS MOD MAKER TAKE MORE THAN A DAY TO UPDATE SOMETHING HE PROVIDES FOR FREE. THIS IS NOT OK

MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS HE OWNS MICROSOFT.

sorry had to shitpost once

just wait for it stop asking, even if he releases the mod a week later. the game might have bugs that get patched till then keep positive mind folks
lol you reminded me of the DMD mod that has a version paywall. I think we can complain about the timing on that one cause it isn't free.

edit: I like to tell people my dad owns amazon and he'll take away their prime. It's too scary for them to handle and they always fold.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Scrappy, im using non root phone, when i use Being a dik mod ( your mod ) i only put /game folder in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.phillygames.brokendreamers/files/
Its works, but this game ( city of broken dreamers )i used the same way, copy game folder to the folder i mentioned before, didnt works,got error msg, there's no way i can overwrite it, coz there's a no access to /data/user with no root more
Any clue? Thanks

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes