VN Ren'Py City of Dreams [v0.4.2] [vncityofdreams]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Was Aaron bluffing when he was bragging about having clients in the show business? Hm, you could check his phone if you get access to it. :sneaky:
On the other hand Laura was a famous actress, right? Maybe if Claire could get on her good side she would introduce her to the right people. ;)
I'd rather watch Claire get in bed with Laura than Aaron. :)

I like that the characters are not dumb.
E.g. After you refuse to hide Aaron and tell the police that he disappeared into the night and you didn't see pretty much anything, the policeman doesn't fully believe it and later comments that he swears he could see Claire talk to the suspect and wants to keep an eye on her. How Aaron tries every way possible to get into Claire's panties or at least to have her work for him. :LOL: Or how Bruce Willis' expression changes when he learns that Claire will pay rent on time. :LOL: I wonder how would Laura react if she found out Claire was spying on her having sex. :sneaky:Both times. :giggle:

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I think Richard, alias "Bruce Willis", is just a nice guy and is only trying to help with no other hidden intentions...:devilish:
Yeah... Like me trying to get rid of Aaron is just being a law abiding citizen... ;)
Sorry, but he looks too much like the actor. :D I don't think it's coincidence. :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes