RPGM Abandoned City of Lewd Zombies: Jane Story [v0.01] [Duxor Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
City of Lewd Zombies: Jane Story will contains(18+) combat rape and defeat sex scene for enemies (total planned 33 different monsters + 10 bosses) include different genres. As you progress through the game, there will be other characters, sometimes good, sometimes bad, from this will be the progress of the romantic line or NTR(avoidable), what will depend on the player's choices. Possibly the main character can be changed during the story(for now i'm thinking about additional 2 male main character, and total 3 - 1 girl + 2 male) each of which will have own original route.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: 2019-02-22
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

s2.png xx5.png zomb1-s10.png Zomb2-s50.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Professor of Zombiism and member of Zombie ethic comity speaking: Zombies can not have an errect penis, because their blood is not liquid anymore. So sadly this game is purely fictional

Reactions: ray3dave

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
Professor of Zombiism and member of Zombie ethic comity speaking: Zombies can not have an errect penis, because their blood is not liquid anymore. So sadly this game is purely fictional

You are so wrong.:) If you die with an erection then you will still have the erction as a zombie.
Ohhh, and don´t forget postmortal erection. You, my friend, are not a "Professor of Zombiism and member of Zombie ethic comity" you are just a clueless loud speaker.:) Every nurse on the world can tell you that.

Your statement is purely fictional.......but i´m glade i could teach you something.:)

Reactions: SeymourClevarge
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote