RPGM Abandoned City of Lewd Zombies: Jane Story [v0.01] [Duxor Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I really wanted to see if this one is enjoyable because zombies sounds funny but when i see the resolution and that i can't even use my mouse, i'm out!

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
Fun game I can definitely jerk it to, but sometimes the translation takes me out of it "go to ass!" made me chuckle one handed.

Jul 15, 2017
Even I find it confusing with ntr games with female mc.
Because NTR isn't a matter of Perspective/Viewpoint, it's a plot device / genre. If you play the Woman as a Protagonist, and she has a Hustband / Boyfriend, and than are stolen away from strangers it's still NTR, and if it's done well you still feel this despair of the "Husband" as you would if you play the Husband itself.... What can make a difference however is if you are the one who steal someone. That's why there is the different Tags of Netorare and Netori... (and netorase is the cuckolding thing)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Because NTR isn't a matter of Perspective/Viewpoint, it's a plot device / genre. If you play the Woman as a Protagonist, and she has a Hustband / Boyfriend, and than are stolen away from strangers it's still NTR, and if it's done well you still feel this despair of the "Husband" as you would if you play the Husband itself.... What can make a difference however is if you are the one who steal someone. That's why there is the different Tags of Netorare and Netori... (and netorase is the cuckolding thing)
I just think of an NTR playing female as a cheater and that is why there is emotional content from the betrayed husband, partner or boyfriend. We have to assume that in this story/game that we wil be introduced to a male Character who is attached to the female protagonist in some way although it is hard to see how since zombies are the uhmm enemy. The boyfriend is agahst because the love of his life is well preferring to sleep around with zombies.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
What is exactly nice about this game that I can see a lot of "nice" comments?
The game literally has no content in it yet and the writing and the story is just a sudden jump in.
" I'm gonna put the trash outside" and there is a zombie apocalypse.
You go in and the character says I live on the fourth floor and you don't even know which floor you are on.
You go into your apartment and there is zombie dude fucking your friend and you say I'm gonna take revenge.
The girl was a fan of Bruce Lee and now SHE IS BRUCE LEE.
And after the second rape scene where to go? There is no clue...
At least the author could say "OK guys the demo is finished wait couple of month I'll be back."
I don't know man. I couldn't get anything out of this game.
I wish the dev some luck and hope he develops it and makes it better.
The last Zombie game I've played was Sarah Survive from Dlcombination and it was an okay game. I'm a fan of survival games as long as it has a good story and a nice character design.
This game's character is decent but has to work on it more especially the zombies.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The DEV should look at the game the hunter to see how a zonbie is suppose to look with that zombie model.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks and reads promising! weird genre i like it! the girls doesn't look bad either, but she could be a bit curvier in my opnion. other than that looking forward to it. keep it up!

May 16, 2017
Hahaha funny game and has good potential. A fighting girl killing pervert zombies could be a great game. Keep doing your good work man!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Don't know what to do, you just see that girl being raped and then you can't go out, just fight with the zombies, I tried losing and thats just End the game, and is almost imposible to lose if you are level 4 o more because they will miss almost all the time. So I don't see why this game is so good if you don't have hints or something to continue.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Luckzor

You have to go to the players room fight the zombie in the room and then you can go down to the first floor and leave where you can fight more zombies and some of them are different that are out there. Once you are outside there's not much more to do til more content is added.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote