RPGM Abandoned City of Lewd Zombies: Jane Story [v0.01] [Duxor Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
You know I prefer NTR being the Fetish of the Month to a few years back when it was futa and they were throwing dicks on everything, but how the fuck is this going to fit NTR? A zombie outbreak and battle rape and the MC is somehow being enticed to cheat on the side?

All respect to the NTR enthusiasts but is it not obvious you guys are just getting name-dropped at this point in these games? They take anything and add some no name relationship so that they can claim it has NTR elements.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game has a save feature but no way to go back to main page to reload a save file if you want so you have to kill the game and restart it to be able to load the save file.

Jane sees girl getting raped a few seconds later Jane sees her again and asks why does she look like she enjoying it. I reply with the because Jane this is one of those generic female gets raped and in 2 seconds she is enjoying it boring ass fucking crap which isn't even considered rape it's called fake rape.

Where ever there is blood on the wall you can walk into the wall lewd attacks never reset so if one zombie was at lewd attack 3 the next one you fight will start with lewd attack 4. I find it funny that you couldn't go down the alley where the girl was seen at to try to help her or something but then you'd probably only see more shit like stick it to me big boy oh yeah fuck me good.

When Jane has the knife you can't see fucking shit at all with what is going on with any zombie that is lewding her because her knife wielding portrait rarely goes away or you get shit stacking on top of each other. Get hit by lewding 1 then lewding 4 then lewding 2 then lewding 4 again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
You know I prefer NTR being the Fetish of the Month to a few years back when it was futa and they were throwing dicks on everything, but how the fuck is this going to fit NTR? A zombie outbreak and battle rape and the MC is somehow being enticed to cheat on the side?

All respect to the NTR enthusiasts but is it not obvious you guys are just getting name-dropped at this point in these games? They take anything and add some no name relationship so that they can claim it has NTR elements.
Even I find it confusing with ntr games with female mc. If this game has a male mc then it would be perty convincing:
<Wife> sorry mc, this zombie dude is waaaay better than you
<Zombie> puuuuusssssy.. umf! umf! umf!
<MC> (sniffles) nnnnooooooooo!!!!

Now that's ntr!

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Even I find it confusing with ntr games with female mc. If this game has a male mc then it would be perty convincing:

Now that's ntr!
Better writing than half the patreon projects, too!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Now that's ntr!
Shouldn't that be zombies plural at least dude?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It looks nice, the idea and the Art.. haven't take a closer look of the game.

Still i agree about the Human Penis on Zombies... i mean, BOI!...

But 33 Monster + 10 Bosses? why so many Bosses? at least they keep it kinda "Normal" if we compared it to TD (Terminal Desires)

Still... i wanna see more of it.

Meaby animals too if we speak about a City... meaby..

So.. it's a YES for me.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
You are so wrong.:) If you die with an erection then you will still have the erction as a zombie.
Ohhh, and don´t forget postmortal erection. You, my friend, are not a "Professor of Zombiism and member of Zombie ethic comity" you are just a clueless loud speaker.:) Every nurse on the world can tell you that.

Your statement is purely fictional.......but i´m glade i could teach you something.:)
And you, my friend are not a person that understands an ironic statement. Besides, a Zombie is a bit more than just a dead body

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm...

"Female Protagonist, Monster, Rape, NTR (avoidable) "

i dont mind some NTR if its well done... and its good when its avoidable (everybody is happy)... but meh... why make NTR avoidable but rape not ?
i can deal with NTR, but rape is out of my brain...

soo, sadly not for me. still good luck to the dev.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I'm enjoying the game, but after the second encounter with the zombie rape victim where she begins to show pleasure, there doesn't seem to be anything else to do besides fight them and level up. I can't find any further interactive bubbles or doors that open. Is there anything else at this point? Overall enjoying the game, please keep working on it. Good luck!

PS- Everybody enjoys a good tit-wank, but some other lewd attacks might be nice. And while his tone was negative, I do agree with the previous poster that once you have the knife, the character model does often block the sex scenes.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Do not forget that this is a first version of the game, changes can be made later if criticism is constructive.

I find, for my part, illogical that there is a direct game over in this game when you lose a fight. As said above, we can see a girl getting fucked by a zombie and in the end she likes that. It does not seem to kill her.
When you lose a fight, Jane is fucked, the zombie goes away when he finishes without hurting her in any way. And we finish with the sentence that says Jane is lying on the floor and leaving there. Then ... Game Over ... Oo

So she was badly fucked and she did not like that and that's why we have a Game Over?

I find that there is something to be done there, for example adding a stat of corruption that would increase each time she gets fucked by a zombie. It would increase slowly if it follows a mandatory scene in history, and it would increase faster if it suffered as a defeat in a fight.

It would be possible to reduce this corruption by swallowing a special pill or by disinfecting.

But when the corruption reaches the max level, it leads to an automatic scene where we see Jane looking for a group of zombie to get fucked and that would lead to a Game Over.

So that when we lose a fight, we would have the little silly scene, and we get Jane back to where she is.

When fighting bosses, a defeat = Game Over with a scene showing Jane getting fucked by the boss.

Otherwise, other than that, a shame not to have a final scene of the girl and the zombie by going down the aisle. For example, see her on her knees in front of the zombie to give a kiss to the penis of the zombie with a smile like a mark of submission.

Beside that, I note that the fights are well balanced and original, it reminds me Survivor Sarah. Small bug between successive fight concerning the lewd attack.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
There re planed 2 males ? Wow, cant wait for males to be raped by another males zombies :)).

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Mutant Girls Squad from Noboru Iguchi ;)
Just sow some trailers..and looks like super sh*t movie. Just like sharkandos (yes, o saw all 4 of them) - stupid plot, shitty tricks, no logic at all...but i know i will have fun :).

Apr 29, 2018
Tough making zombies in Studio/Poser when every vendor skips out on making textures for the penis. Quick n' dirty way of doing it is just making a black and white copy of the texture and adjusting the color in Studio/Poser to make it blend better. It won't be perfect, but it'll look better.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Seems very amateur, at best. Does the mod author have any method of contact for criticism?

Games like these are untapped potential with respect to corruption style games where the girl is immersed in a apocalypse style city and can either remain pure or slowly fall into corruption and submission.

I would like to see a horror style game (either monsters or zombies) with a corruption system / impregnation (possible) / and no game overs (unless on boss battles) ...

would love to see the hot heroine slowly fall into corruption and willingly give herself to the monsters for her perverse pleasure, damned the consequences (pregnant or not).... wish there was a game like that

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I do not know if it is bugged, but I can do nothing but die at the garbage cans. I have used all usual buttons for actions, to no avail. Maybe someone can give me a hint?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote