Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
apparently no plans except for the first dungeon according to discord :( really disappointed
Oh well, at least what's here is great. Personally, I'd be digging more into the mind control/possession stuff, and funnily enough, the dev's itch.io page also recommends Town of Magic, another game with similar premises. Maybe they got inspired from that game, who knows :D

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Man the futa tease sucks, why remove it afterwards? Just keep it optional as part of the game like other games your character goes through certain transformations and keep as you like and remove with potions or any mechanic if you wanna get rid of it.

nosediver63

May 17, 2019
Futa being absent after first dungeon seems pretty wild, maybe each girl that she befriends in the dungeons focuses on that conquered fetish from the dungeon?

Really was hoping there would be more outside the dungeons, including futa

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
apparently no plans except for the first dungeon according to discord :( really disappointed
Wait what? Being futa was the biggest reason I downloaded this game! Really disappointed they won't continue the futa aspect of the game now....Wish they would at least have the option of it being a skill or something or they kept it after the first dungeon....

Reactions: Axis3123

blarthando

Oct 1, 2018
I just updated to the most recent version, and the little bear says I need to check the nighstand to progress... but I can't interact with the nightstand. Anyone else getting this bug or knows a fix?

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Wait what? Being futa was the biggest reason I downloaded this game! Really disappointed they won't continue the futa aspect of the game now....Wish they would at least have the option of it being a skill or something or they kept it after the first dungeon....
I'm just going to go ahead and nip this in the bud. If someone is talking about content they heard might be added or not in the future and they aren't me you can generally ignore it.

Futa won't have as much prominence as it had in the first dungeon as it was the main theme there, but it will still show up in the game more. The game is in an early state still and I have a lot of stuff I have to add. Side-content revolving around the skills you obtain from the dungeons is stuff that will be added later.

I just updated to the most recent version, and the little bear says I need to check the nighstand to progress... but I can't interact with the nightstand. Anyone else getting this bug or knows a fix?
The night stand is located in Emma's room and should have an interaction circle. Did you interact with the television yet?

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I'm just going to go ahead and nip this in the bud. If someone is talking about content they heard might be added or not in the future and they aren't me you can generally ignore it.

Futa won't have as much prominence as it had in the first dungeon as it was the main theme there, but it will still show up in the game more. The game is in an early state still and I have a lot of stuff I have to add. Side-content revolving around the skills you obtain from the dungeons is stuff that will be added later.
One question, do you plan for paths to cross between character? if so how often?

Feb 1, 2018
This reminds me of another game...town of magic. The idea of possession has the same vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma can be a ghost to posses others.

Reactions: Axis3123

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

The night stand is located in Emma's room and should have an interaction circle. Did you interact with the television yet?
I've been curious for awhile, and would love to know, but does the community on either patreon and/or discord influence future content in any way? Be it polls, payment tier selections, etc.

furkanbozkir21

Feb 11, 2024
i finished all the events and i feel like there's almost no action going on in the game. is it because of the game still in development stage ?yy

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
One question, do you plan for paths to cross between character? if so how often?
Yes, not sure how often though. A lot of stuff is in early stages right now, so even if I have future content already planned I can't guarantee it won't be changed.

This reminds me of another game...town of magic. The idea of possession has the same vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma can be a ghost to posses others.
It was the main inspiration for this game. I don't have plans on turning Emma into a ghost at the moment though.

I've been curious for awhile, and would love to know, but does the community on either patreon and/or discord influence future content in any way? Be it polls, payment tier selections, etc.
Yes, everyone votes on what character is focused on each month, and for tier 3 and 4's they vote more on what content I implement. Generally they're given a selection of side-quests, traps, characters, etc. and they choose which one is implemented. Those are the "Dev Polls"

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes