• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
how do I reduce my willpower? I threw a fight against those slimes but all I got was a soul fragmentation, which I assume is progress towards a bad end.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
How do I find Clara Already possessed? I went home at night but Clara wasn't there?
Hello! There's unfortunately a glitch in the public version at the moment where Clara doesn't show up. That will be fixed in the next release which is on April 1st!

how do I reduce my willpower? I threw a fight against those slimes but all I got was a soul fragmentation, which I assume is progress towards a bad end.
I'm planning on having traps reduce willpower in the future, along with other perks and such, HOWEVER, to reduce willpower at the moment I believe there's an item in the shop located in the middle of the city where you can purchase an item which will allow you to reduce your willpower. (Not 100% sure if this is in the public version but I think it is?)

Reactions: KarylSummer

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
Hello! There's unfortunately a glitch in the public version at the moment where Clara doesn't show up. That will be fixed in the next release which is on April 1st!

I'm planning on having traps reduce willpower in the future, along with other perks and such, HOWEVER, to reduce willpower at the moment I believe there's an item in the shop located in the middle of the city where you can purchase an item which will allow you to reduce your willpower. (Not 100% sure if this is in the public version but I think it is?)
uh on April 1st better not be April Fools us

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
How far is Aurora able to corrupt the mc in current version? And does the low willpower influence the progress of it?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Will we be able to turn the tables on some characters like Aurora, or is this purely a "victim protagonist" game? One of Aurora's lines does indicate that it's possible to reflect her mind control back at her, but I don't know if it's planned to ever let us actually do that. It seems like any game that lets you play as a female protagonist (at least with a mind control/corruption theme) pretty much always leaves you as the victim despite the potential for power struggles and other fun stuff, even when the game's lore would explicitly allow for it.

Also, will there be a way to reverse certain things like corruption or the reduced willpower from triggering the counselor events? I don't want to end up locked out of certain content just because I wanted to see all the content in the current version, and this doesn't seem like a game that's gonna be easy to rush through a second playthrough just to see content I missed in a previous one - especially since the counselor content itself takes three in-game weeks to progress.

While I'm at it, I'm sure this has already been pointed out, but there are multiple spelling mistakes. The two most egregious ones are "widdle down", which should be "whittle", and "minus well", which should be "might as well".

Last edited:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
All the futanari lewd scenes can be avoided by dodging the traps or by succeeding the Quick Time Events.

That being said the character portrait will still be there, that can't be turned off.
does this mean even if you avoid the futa scenes the character portrait still shows futa in some cases?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
does this mean even if you avoid the futa scenes the character portrait still shows futa in some cases?
The protagonist becomes futa for the duration of the first dungeon as part of the plot. The related "sex scenes" are theoretically avoidable (if you get through the dungeon flawlessly), but any dialogue and menu stuff still shows the protagonist as futa.

PHNpaladine

Nov 12, 2019
My god money and soul fragmentation management is a pain in the ass. Is there some better way of making money than working at that restaurant in the city, or has other ways not been implemented yet?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes