yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
I am really liking this game so far, but I think the school portion is bugged, it says that its closed even though I am there and it stays stuck at 12 AM, when I got back to my home it goes back to 11 AM but everything else works as intended. Also please add more rape options, raping Mhyrorin was really fun at the start, turning the tables on that brat.

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
I am really liking this game so far, but I think the school portion is bugged, it says that its closed even though I am there and it stays stuck at 12 AM, when I got back to my home it goes back to 11 AM but everything else works as intended. Also please add more rape options, raping Mhyrorin was really fun at the start, turning the tables on that brat.
Regarding the issue that you're having, it seems to happen when you go to school with the family through the scene at 11AM. Ughhh... It doesn't seem too game breaking so I'll fix it in the next patch, I guess for now you can skip and hour when you get to school. Thanks a lot for letting me know about the issue, if more people report it and it shows to be a bigger issue than I thought I'll fix it asap.

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
The text is to small and the text box is bad dev just letting you know
Yep, I don't really like the text box either, and the text was just my personal preference but I guess I can let the player chose from a couple of fonts. If you have any preferences or ideas on how would you like to look please let me know! Thanks for the feedback!

mary123

Aug 2, 2020
Regarding the issue that you're having, it seems to happen when you go to school with the family through the scene at 11AM. Ughhh... It doesn't seem too game breaking so I'll fix it in the next patch, I guess for now you can skip and hour when you get to school. Thanks a lot for letting me know about the issue, if more people report it and it shows to be a bigger issue than I thought I'll fix it asap.
i have the same issue, after school i go home and it's 11am again. So u are stuck in a loop and have to forward time.

Reactions: tmu500

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
Yep, I don't really like the text box either, and the text was just my personal preference but I guess I can let the player chose from a couple of fonts. If you have any preferences or ideas on how would you like to look please let me know! Thanks for the feedback!
My main issue is just the text size not the font really.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The idea of the game is fun, but with all due respect, it still has too little content for a 0.2.

The models are still fine, the concept is cool, and I believe the dev wants to bring diversity into the game (hence the car backseat scene). Still, the amount of content makes the game too repetitive. It should have more content for a 0.2 in order to encourage the player to explore the map and scenes.

Good luck to the dev for the project, shows promise, but respectfully, atm the game is basicly a prototype.

• Red Heart
Reactions: City Dom

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
If you do the event to slap the teacher at 12 AM it won't advance time either, and some of the girls will have their daily talk flag reset. Also noon should be 12 PM and midnight should be 12 AM, so 11 AM -> 12 PM -> 1 PM and 11 PM -> 12 AM -> 1 AM.

Opening the character stats screen after driving in the car to school at 12 AM will teleport you back to the house entranceway at 11 AM. I've noticed it doing some weird similar things when opened on other screens as well.

Last edited:

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
Same problem here and I can't skip the time, always stuck at 12AM

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Same problem here and I can't skip the time, always stuck at 12AM
Yes, Either go through the scene in the main classroom or put in the console "calendar.Hours = 6". It will be solved in the next version, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: roxyt482
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes