Brokenfang360

Mar 21, 2023
I updated all the download links and everything should be working now, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello love. How do I get cum in their food to get them to the next level. I've got mom and LS to 20 across the board, but I'm stuck. or is that all I can do so far? (great job by the way)

vycela

Dec 1, 2020
Succubus doesn't make a single sense of what she's saying, she told you after you get full bar you can feed them your sperm but nowhere it allows me to do that. The sandbox is confusing, you dont even know where to click because it doesnt highlight it, I was like 1 hour into the game and found out you can click the side of kitchen to go to the ACTUAL kitchen, and lastly its a carbon copy of another game.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
I don't know if it's fair to say that it is an exact copy, it is inspired by that type of game. In any case, at least this one has much better English than the Mr. C games lol.
id say its def a little more than inspired lmao. but its all good

X1Smokey1X

Mar 9, 2024
View attachment 3416883

Overview:
After moving in with your divorced father, you return a few years later to live with your mother and sisters. Life proceeds normally until an unexpected turn of events challenges you to not only corrupt the lives of your family but also to influence the entire city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: CityDom -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Is this available to download on Mac

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
For now, level 1 is the maximum (that is, 20 everywhere) and then only for Mom and Isa, for Claire, no matter what you do, her attitude does not change.

To increase Corruption Obedience and Love, you need to do different events during the day, different decisions in these events change these stats differently, some add love to the detriment of Obedience, and vice versa, some are just love, some are lust, and so on. It is necessary Statistics are almost constantly checked through the girls’ phones to see where things have affected.
While I tried different options, I managed to earn Mom’s obedience at -30, it took a long time to return it and raise it to +20, because as I understand, she only has one event. Obedience per day can increase or, on the contrary, decrease depending on the choice, but I could be wrong.
With love, everything is simple for both (Mom and Isa), there is an event in the living room at 23:00 which, according to the branch of the film Romance and Action, increases the love of both, and it can be used endlessly (maybe they will fix it in the future, maybe not).

I haven’t played the second game from Mr.C yet, but Corruption is just fucked up, the game is old and I played for a long time at that time, it was normal, but relatively recently, when the game was already fully released, I decided to play, and at the advanced levels it’s just complete fucked up, I probably won’t even be able to finish it because the events there have really become terrible, especially with new makeups for the girls, and I’m generally silent about the MC’s attitude towards them...
All I'm saying is that please, the author, don't make this "for now" a great game so fucked up, it's great in the form it is now.

Reactions: qq49

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Hopefully the corruption in this game will actually get insane and the characters stay relevant. While Mr. C's old Corruption game is still the peak of the genre for me, I wish someone will able to do it better. The dev basically got bored and threw the game away. Hope this game doesn't go that route. Gonna wait till like 0.5 to try it out.

Best op luck dev. Hopefully this won't get abandoned.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Even if they make "insane" as the previous person said, at least I hope the author will give a choice in order to be a cool MC, or just a dirty bastard, something like that, and not just one way, but that's my opinion.

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Even if they make "insane" as the previous person said, at least I hope the author will give a choice in order to be a cool MC, or just a dirty bastard, something like that, and not just one way, but that's my opinion.
Oh yeah, definitely but ig that's what the love route is there for right? Personally, the difference between Corruption and Mind Control to me is corruption takes things a bit too far.

Also, I had completely forgot about InSight of You, which is actually the perfect corruption vn.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
It all depends on the game. Corruption is not always crazy perversions. There are games where the route of corruption is as passionate as love, but at the same time hotter and crazier, for example Twisted Memories. There is where corruption is complete madness and perversion, such as the game Public Sex Life, routes are clearly distributed, corruption where you turn girls into complete whores, who are happy for every member, and a route of love. There is a mix of games, semi-love-perv., well, I have the corruption genre in mind specifically)

You can say that I didn’t like the game Corruption, for example, at later levels of lust for girls, which is too absurd, and most importantly, when you play as the main character, a man, it’s stupid for me to see how the girls you treated so carefully will be fucked by other guys. If, for example, it’s an additional branch, you can take a look))) and then if it’s just random events and the route branch is straight. Because you don’t always want to be “correct,” but sometimes you also want to be a dirty perversion. Of course I like many genres, such as mind control and stop time, some of my favorite perverted genres.
In short, I don’t like cuckold games, and with the girls I liked I want it to be softer, a lot of lust but also caring about them.)) It’s one thing when we play and seduce everyone, in one way or another, it’s another thing when they take us away , as for me this is fucked up.

It's a different matter when you're a girl. Because I didn’t come across a lot of MCs in romantic games, mainly for girls.
Futa heroine as well as Male MC. Futa girl MC is of course my favorite now, it’s a pity I don’t know many games with them. But of course it’s okay to seduce girls or other futas))

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I tried to make it at least kinda realistic in the sense that you can't fuck every girl you find just by being nice to them but at the same time I didn't want it to be full on mind control since it wouldn't feel like they genuinely care about the MC. So I tried to land somewhere in between. They will slowly become more corrupt as the game goes on. So in the end it's a bot of both, you get them to like you by being nice and making advances but the succubus pushes things a bit from behind the scenes.
Hey I see you plan to add femdom, is that going to be related to a specific LI or all them, is it going to be avoidable?

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Hey I see you plan to add femdom, is that going to be related to a specific LI or all them, is it going to be avoidable?
Regarding the femdom, it won't be on every girl, it will be more something like, and I don't want to spoil anything, but there will be certain characters that will for example overpower the MC and make him do something, or at a certain level the MC has to go their way to get what he wants before he gets to be the dominant one. So the femdom scenes will be rare and few between. And regarding the scenes being avoidable or not...some may be and some may not, I can't say really promise on anything this early on in the development. For any more questions please also consider joining the discord where I can respond a lot more!

Reactions: Gojii

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview sounds pretty cookie cutter, story wise. However, I won't count it out until I have played it first. Besides, the pictures do look good. That alone is really enough motivation for me to try this.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Regarding the femdom, it won't be on every girl, it will be more something like, and I don't want to spoil anything, but there will be certain characters that will for example overpower the MC and make him do something, or at a certain level the MC has to go their way to get what he wants before he gets to be the dominant one. So the femdom scenes will be rare and few between. And regarding the scenes being avoidable or not...some may be and some may not, I can't say really promise on anything this early on in the development. For any more questions please also consider joining the discord where I can respond a lot more!
can you focus on the mom scenes first until she had vagina sex scenes? i think it will be good for the marketing since sum games got quite success with giving the mom all spotlight first then focus on another character but not forget to tell the patron that there will be aditional scenes for mum.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
can you focus on the mom scenes first until she had vagina sex scenes? i think it will be good for the marketing since sum games got quite success with giving the mom all spotlight first then focus on another character but not forget to tell the patron that there will be aditional scenes for mum.
bruh its a harem game all girls are going to get updated not just mommy if thats all you want i recommend looking for single path relationship games instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes