City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Hi. Looks pretty good!! I'll try it. Does it has animation?? If not will it have them??
It has a bit of animation, but it's not that good. I will try to not put as much animations until I get better at it. But in the future, and if I get better at it, I'd love to add a lot more

Reactions: darkengeobr

Em3219

Feb 24, 2023
It has a bit of animation, but it's not that good. I will try to not put as much animations until I get better at it. But in the future, and if I get better at it, I'd love to add a lot more
Awesome. Thanks. Best of luck to you and your projects.

• Red Heart
Reactions: korukoru

Rykazz

Jul 30, 2021
Ren'Py will compile to Linux. Most Ren'Py games on this site have a Linux version. So; please, compile and upload a Win/Linux version. I would be happy to either test it for you or explain how you can put Linux beside Windows.

Reactions: Thuceek

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
CityDom [v0.2] [City Dom] - Compressed

Win/Linux [452 MB]
- - - -

Mac [447 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CityDom-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
Eh, and again "17 new characters out of which ...", sow 2 years to wait for some good sex animation, or it will be abandoned before that. To many times this happened, sow gl and see you "later".

Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
Guys I need help I can't play the game because opening ends up like this

Pls help me fix this problem or just send me saved files.

Reactions: Gules

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Many of us would be grateful if the whole shitty bukkake didn't happen at all, as the tag description is (Bukkake [A sex act in which several men ejaculate on a woman, or on another man.)) So sharing or worse NTR would be added to the description at that point. So the game would immediately end there for a large part of the players.

And rape is no more appealing than the previous one and also drives large numbers of players away from the game. especially if the raped is LI.

Such hard fetishes should always be behind the button so the player can decide for himself if he wants that content in his game. Skipping is not even an option in these cases, meaning shit should not happen in the background even if it is not shown. Those should always be completely avoidable so that they never even happen if the player doesn't want them in the game.
1721486350208.png
Regarding the bukkake tag, no other man character will cum or have sex with any of the mc's woman. As stated in the attached image, this might only happen with some no name or distant characters that the mc doesn't really care about and are not close to him. Those type of characters will be put specifically for that reason and those kind of scenes will be under the players choice. I put the bukkake tag because i believed it only meant a woman/man covered in a large quantity of cum. I'm sorry if that tag was miss leading.
If you have any more questions or want to continue the discussion I would like to have it over the discord so to not spam this thread. Of course, anyone having any questions regarding this topic or anything else about the game is more than welcome to join! Some of your questions may already been answered in there.

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
after installed the "CityDom-0.1b-Shawns-Mod" the game became unstable ,see attached
Yes, to whomever has this problem, you have to either play the game without the mod or wait for the mod creator to update it. It's not really a problem that I can fix myself.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes