CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There are a lot of error pages, I'm wondering if it's because I am trying the Multi-mod 2 on the new version? I will wait for the new mod before continuing. Is this game super grindy or is it just me? Maybe, I'm doing something wrong.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
By the way, man, what are you doing creating an incest game without censorship and putting it on Patreon? We are not in 2017, it is better to create an SS, and even if you censor the game, it doesn't matter because Patreon is on a witch hunt. so be careful
Well, why don't you just sound the sirens, shoot off firecrackers, pound the drums. Geez!!!! I know you didn't do that on purpose, now did ya?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
He asked me if he will be a spiritual successor of corruption

A general question I have is why in most games nowadays why is there no variety of bodies? Is it because of Patreon's censorship? 98% of characters are milfs or big tits

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
By the way, man, what are you doing creating an incest game without censorship and putting it on Patreon? We are not in 2017, it is better to create an SS, and even if you censor the game, it doesn't matter because Patreon is on a witch hunt. so be careful
How I hate these times... I don't understand why the community doesn't let Patreon die, there should be a mega campaign by everyone to leave Patreon and go to other

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
There are a lot of error pages, I'm wondering if it's because I am trying the Multi-mod 2 on the new version? I will wait for the new mod before continuing. Is this game super grindy or is it just me? Maybe, I'm doing something wrong.
From my testing i haven't encountered errors at all, so it might be from the outdated mod. But i can't say for sure eithout more details about the errors.

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
He asked me if he will be a spiritual successor of corruption

A general question I have is why in most games nowadays why is there no variety of bodies? Is it because of Patreon's censorship? 98% of characters are milfs or big tits
How I hate these times... I don't understand why the community doesn't let Patreon die, there should be a mega campaign by everyone to leave Patreon and go to other
Regarding the body variety, to put it simply, i like big boobs, so i made girls with big boobs, but there will be more variety. At the same time, the girls with small tits in the game have huge boobs by real life standards, but i will make completely flat girls as well. A problem that i have is that I'm not that good at making characters, so I'm afraid that having them have small tits will make them look too young, but I will work on that.

Regarding patreon, thank you for your concerns and for letting me know about these problems. When i first made the account and the game, i wasn't aware of these problems. After that, i started working on the updates, made their scope bigger than I could handle, and was late with the release date. And i couldn't really make a new subscription service and be like, "hey guys, the update is not ready yet, but instead of working I made this account where you can give me money". But i will look into it soon. Is the patreon hate only due to how strict they are on incest or are there other reasons?

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
using an outdated mod will usually cause that yea
also don't know if there are any "sex" scenes in this game, or it's all just story

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes