Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I’m pretty the Rathpike island is coming in the next overhaul, along with some other Valos things.
I can’t say the same for the other two islands though

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a list of the available scenes in Valos (in the current version)?, i wanna make sure Im not missing any.

Tuong

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone have the lastest version walkthought? Pls help Im stuck with the quest the call of the deep android version 0.16.6b

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
What exactly are you stuck on? You have to talk to the dude blocking your way and then enter the cave while having 20+ defiance, get the tablet from the sparkle and then put in the Emerald or Ruby, go back and banish the pseudo Chtulhu.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
I’ve been wondering about that too but I’m not entirely sure if those scenes are in the game anymore.
They aren't at the moment. They propably come back when the next update roles out. Originally these scenes where from the Inn in Rathpike.

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
Rathpike cant come soon enough.
Is there an up to date list of what scenes are / are not present in the current build?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
What scene was this exactly? Is this from the prologue (the continent) or valos? Or is this from rathpike and coming in the next update?

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes