Dec 26, 2021
I have a quick couple of questions, first is whats in this new update? And last, Where is the pregnancy content in the game? I know there's the pregnancy effect that you can get but do we actually get to see her with a pregnant belly?

Reactions: thunderSTORM

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Can you explain why? I haven't touched this in a long time and am sort of just waiting for completion to do so.
Yeah, so you have Charlotte the Baker and her son Leon. Depending on the choices you make, you could actually have a threesome with them. Since Charlotte and her son are related in game, hence the need for the incest tag.

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
The last version of game keeps freezing very often, normaly i experienced this with rpgm games using integrated graphic card, but it is freezing even with dedicated card forced... any tips? nothing specificaly to replicate the freeze, it just happens randomly

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
wait~ to get Marie on "settling in" quest ending, is that only possible if Claire choice rivermont path? that pretty far on beginning. Sure it make interesting choice on path branch still ... too far away

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
A bit sad that we only got one scene with the sinn sith, but the bellevue and charlotte one was incredible for me.

Also i find the use of audio really added to the experience and enjoyment here !

This game is writing its sex scenes well, and i wish it could be updated as often as it once was, good days !

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
the question here is, what about the pregnancy content?? is it gonna be visible??
There are like maybe two random encounters that can impregnate you, but does nothing for now. Several bad ends involve claire getting pregnant. No birth/pregnancy system for now. Unsure if it will be implemented in the future aside from ends.

elpollo89

Sep 15, 2020
the question here is, what about the pregnancy content?? is it gonna be visible??
At the moment, mechanically, there's only one encounter where Claire can get pregnant and that's working the brothel. All the other instances of pregnancy occurring are reserved for end game scenarios. Nothing's really changed since the early build and I think implementing this mechanic is the last thing on the minds of the developers.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes