Apr 29, 2022
Yeah, so you have Charlotte the Baker and her son Leon. Depending on the choices you make, you could actually have a threesome with them. Since Charlotte and her son are related in game, hence the need for the incest tag.
Damn, and here I thought it had something to do with getting Clair to do something with her mother, which last time I checked, gets bugged when you get to the outer realm to help heal her.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Damn, and here I thought it had something to do with getting Clair to do something with her mother, which last time I checked, gets bugged when you get to the outer realm to help heal her.
They Do kinda makeout in the pigmen bad end, & there's also a scene of them in bed together with another blonde girl? Uncertain who she is, haven't played the update just yet, just scrolled through the images folder to find the new stuff. So they'll likely Eventually go that route.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Apr 29, 2022
They Do kinda makeout in the pigmen bad end, & there's also a scene of them in bed together with another blonde girl? Uncertain who she is, haven't played the update just yet, just scrolled through the images folder to find the new stuff. So they'll likely Eventually go that route.
Hopefully sooner rather than later, I would just love Claire to show her mom her lewd ways.

Reactions: Balddog

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Need help. After the intro where i escape the monsters i find myself unable to move. the controls just don't respond.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
After 8 years of development.
We are still yet to find out what Claire's quest actually is.
her quest is the very same like all anime nsfw girl: traveling the world and havin sex with every man and creature that even only has something close to a phallus attached to it.

Reactions: justffff

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Did this game has discord
Here
Just try not to threaten the game's authors with death. Troll how bad they are because they release the game too rarely. We try to have a cultural conversation there, ideas and show the bugs that are in the current version of the game.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
The other blonde girl is Marie. You only get her if you rescue your mother from the pigmen within three days of arriving at the stronghold in the beginning (can't remember if its called Riverwood or something else.) If you take too long then Marie would get raped by the leader of the pigmen.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The other blonde girl is Marie. You only get her if you rescue your mother from the pigmen within three days of arriving at the stronghold in the beginning (can't remember if its called Riverwood or something else.) If you take too long then Marie would get raped by the leader of the pigmen.
Speaking of Marie, if you went north to Fort Amberley after the intro then Marie's boyfriend is the guy washed up on shore that you return Marie's ring to (you hide form a Pigboss after finding it).

But yeah, to rescue Marie in Riverwood there's no leeway: On your first outing you automatically return home after completing the initial mission, and the second one is where Marie can still be rescued. Waste an outing and the Pigboss is raping her while you sneak past it rather than some no-name girl.

mikeab69

Jun 15, 2021
Is purified water for the alchemy recipes a new thing? I can't remember needing it and I don't know where to find it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Can we get the mac update?
Likely Mac users can convert any Windows RPGM release to a Mac release the same way Linux users can, by extracting the latest nwjs release (nwjs.io/downloads) into the base directory and running the nw binary.

Reactions: buff
4.40 star(s) 106 Votes