♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thing about a walkthrough is that it saves a lot of time.
If you don't have time for games then don't play them. :whistle: :coffee:

Not everyone has the luxury to spend hours on what is more or less a shitty fap game going through various routes and options and content they may or may not have interest in, nor would they choose to do so if they did have the time.
If you don't like the game, why play it? :sneaky::coffee:

walkthroughs are about convenience, not capability.
I wonder. :sneaky::coffee:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
\o/ updaaaate!!! Hell yeah!
Love that they are still finishing up overgrown (finished? Not caught up on news for last few months)
Also greatly love Claire's quest, the art story gameplay :coffee:

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
wait, the new update is about the small village you leave without being able to return ? does that mean I have to start over to see what's in the update ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah I like that one too but I still think they're slower than other developers. that one got an update last week with 3 new scenes which isn't much
These guys and gals do this as a hobby, and from what I remember the updates to their games have always been intermediate. Claire's Quest was revamped into what you see (if I remember right, when the game reached 15.0) today. And they had issues with re-implementing previous storylines/side quests , and it seems they are still struggling with implementing somethings as they add more story/side quests to the game.

Not to mention the different routes you can choose, have also changed from when I played the game prior to the revamp. I'm not even sure the last known walkthrough (18.?.?, after revamp) is accurate anymore. For the most part if you played the game prior to the revamp the options Claire can choose from to get herself and other NPC's out of a bad situation (or trying to make the best out of a situation) are still pretty much the same

Personally, they seem more concerned with what players have to say and want, I would rather they just go on with developing the game then go back improving some areas players have issues over. I've not had any complaints myself over what they've added or how they've implemented various things in the game.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes