Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
... OP should really just remove the notes...

the versions in the OP have all been "collector's edition" (with some exceptions previously perhaps) AFAIK... they feature any and all content.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
It was suppose to be out 4 days ago . But then "Architect" said he got covid and everything went quiet. They are probably not ready yet or there is not one to leak it here (if its out).

Shadow8335

Feb 18, 2021
Guys I am playing this game on joiplay (android) and I complete the game to the last update ( 26.3) ... my question is when the new update releases how can I update the game to see the new content ???? .... and without losing pervious content ? Cuz i dont know how to update pc game on android. ( sorry for my bad english ) ( if you know pls respond)

Aman Khamkar

Feb 13, 2020
Guys I am playing this game on joiplay (android) and I complete the game to the last update ( 26.3) ... my question is when the new update releases how can I update the game to see the new content ???? .... and without losing pervious content ? Cuz i dont know how to update pc game on android. ( sorry for my bad english ) ( if you know pls respond)
If u using Joiplay (android) Then go to the Folder location where the Claire's quest is then go into its folder like this ->Claire's Quest -> www (folder) -> save (folder).
You can copy the entire save folder or a specific save file inside the save folder. You can use this method when a new version comes at that time u can replace your old save file in the new version.

Also follow this -> https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-26-3-dystopian-project.614/post-2621643 to update your save file to the latest version of the game. Basically u have to enter the Gallery through the Pause Menu and then go to the old Guy in the gallery to Update your previous save file to the latest version.

Hope i am clear, if u still confused u can reply me ill gladly help u

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Really liked that game and it's writing, also wish it got updated a little faster over the years. I guess I could do a replay!

Shadow8335

Feb 18, 2021
If u using Joiplay (android) Then go to the Folder location where the Claire's quest is then go into its folder like this ->Claire's Quest -> www (folder) -> save (folder).
You can copy the entire save folder or a specific save file inside the save folder. You can use this method when a new version comes at that time u can replace your old save file in the new version.

Also follow this -> https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-26-3-dystopian-project.614/post-2621643 to update your save file to the latest version of the game. Basically u have to enter the Gallery through the Pause Menu and then go to the old Guy in the gallery to Update your previous save file to the latest version.

Hope i am clear, if u still confused u can reply me ill gladly help u
Thank you for your respond.. but did you mean i can copy all the saving files and move it to the new save file ( last update file) and the game is updated ? not just clairs quest any game ?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
I have been playing most of my RPGMaker games by running the index.html on the Firefox Browser. It works fine with most games but in Claire Quest apparently its impossible to load saves. The save files can be created but never loaded. Any ideias on how to run it on the browser and saving the files?
OBS: I did change the security.fileuri policy. And i am on Linux.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I have been playing most of my RPGMaker games by running the index.html on the Firefox Browser. It works fine with most games but in Claire Quest apparently its impossible to load saves. The save files can be created but never loaded. Any ideias on how to run it on the browser and saving the files?
OBS: I did change the security.fileuri policy. And i am on Linux.
Try this:
This really shouldn't be necessary. While I don't use MacOS myself so cannot verify, under Linux, I can take any Windows RPGM game and literally extract the nwjs release into the game directory (overwriting any files that clash) and execute the 'nw' binary left in the base directory either by double clicking on it or with ./nw in a terminal in the directory. The game then runs natively as if I had run the exe for Windows, on Windows.
Perhaps MacOS really is different, but I doubt you need to spin up a web server, I think this guide is probably ...misguided.

FYI, my method for running any RPGM game under Linux is always the following.
Download the Windows release for the game, as well as having a somewhat recent copy of nwjs for Linux saved somewhere already, then,
Code:
7z x Game_WIN.zip
cd Game_WIN
tar xvf ~/Downloads/nwjs-sdk-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1
./nw
And it just runs.
The only issue I ever experience is case insensitivity incompatibility (some developers will reference image.png as Image.PNG and it will error), but MacOS is a case insensitive OS if I remember right, so you would never experience this.
In case newer versions have bugs, I'm currently using nwjs v0.72.0 for my RPGM games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 「S」- Man

Autist Elias

Mar 20, 2023
Cam someone tell me how I can get Claire pregnant? I've been playing for like 5:30 hours and still haven't found a scene. (Pregnancy is enabled as a Preference btw.)

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Cam someone tell me how I can get Claire pregnant? I've been playing for like 5:30 hours and still haven't found a scene. (Pregnancy is enabled as a Preference btw.)
One way i know of is an inn in the outer city where Claire can work as a barmaid and if you flirt with the customers they will later rape her and it'll get her pregnant and i think she'll get pregnant if she gets gangbanged by paupers, which is an event that triggers when it rains in the outer city. And someone told me she gets pregnant when she raped by humans and survives.

Reactions: Autist Elias
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes