E-RankLuck

Apr 23, 2018
Since this is on Patreon and stuff is there still Beast/Shota/ect... or did that get removed or require a patch or whatever

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Main dev got sick so stopped working until they get better thus the new version was delayed.
So any news on his condition? It's been weeks you either get better by now if you got Covid or you bite the dust. I hope he is OK.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Cam someone tell me how I can get Claire pregnant? I've been playing for like 5:30 hours and still haven't found a scene. (Pregnancy is enabled as a Preference btw.)
Clare gets pregnant at random. You have to basically just fuck people and Claire will get pregnant at some point. The best thing to do would be to just have Claire have sex at the brothel over and over. (That's what I do)

Reactions: Autist Elias

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Is purified water for the alchemy recipes a new thing? I can't remember needing it and I don't know where to find it.
Was wondering the same. I happen to have one flask of it, but no idea where it came from. And I want much more.

EDIT: Oh, silly me, its in a cauldron right next to the alchemy cave. Flasks are also sold nearby. You do have to fill flasks one by one, probably to make it less easy to mass produce lubricant for profit there.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeab69
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes