Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to get Leons's cucked ending, where Claire and Charlotte become Bellevue's lovers?

bnthg

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Leons's cucked ending, where Claire and Charlotte become Bellevue's lovers?
basically do bellevue's ntr ending (making charlotte go to him as much as possible, including for the renovations) and make sure to be there (idk if this matters or not) and during the bathscene you can speak to bellevue and you should be able to go into his bath and then progress with bellevue

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is there a way to reliably trigger rain events in Outer City Valos? The guide says 20% chance every time you enter, but I've been trying for a while to trigger it but no such luck. Any ideas?

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
basically do bellevue's ntr ending (making charlotte go to him as much as possible, including for the renovations) and make sure to be there (idk if this matters or not) and during the bathscene you can speak to Bellevue and you should be able to go into his bath and then progress with bellevue
I did what you said and sent Charlotte to Bellevue all the times and even had the bath scene with Claire, but i still got Charlotte's unwanted ending? Did i do something wrong?

floran

May 20, 2020
To be fair is not like Covid vanished from the planet, is just one more of all the shit out there.
Hope the dude is vaccinated for it

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
yes it was if want that content you have to buy it from them that create the game, nobody isn't going to have it here.
I remember reading that the devs just changed the location from Valos to Rathpike, and that the scene is still included in the full version of the game.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
yes it was if want that content you have to buy it from them that create the game, nobody isn't going to have it here.
Really strange how you say it so confidently yet the scene is very much present in the game on F95. The Collecter's Edition has all the scenes with no exception.

was there a cg removed with claire in a hole in the wall?
The hole-in-the-wall scene in particular requires you to get tricked by the NPCs in Valos slums, just north of the Outer City.

Samuelso

Sep 29, 2019
Really strange how you say it so confidently yet the scene is very much present in the game on F95. The Collecter's Edition has all the scenes with no exception.

The hole-in-the-wall scene in particular requires you to get tricked by the NPCs in Valos slums, just north of the Outer City.
Where can I get this Collecter's Edition?

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes