Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I believe they were working on the other game, Overgrown (also in said game Steam release)
I know, that's exactly what i meant when i said "their big Steam release of their other game". They were working to make their other game (Overgrown) into a presentable state for the Steam release.
But that is not an excuse. Nobody asked them to work on two games at the same time. Is Overgrown even completed yet? Will they finally concentrate on Claire's Quest? After 6 months of wait, this is all we get? Bullshit. Why should i even pay for their Patreon? And why would anyone buy Overgrown on Steam for 13$ if you can get it for just 3$ on their Patreon?

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
The Patreon is for their "Studio" not individual games, so if you pay for it you are paying for all the games they make.
The steam price is a single purchase of a single game, Patreon is continuing payments to get all the games and all the updates, If you stop paying you lose access to the downloads.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There's actually another way to escape and that's by making choices with Esther that leads to her being more dominant(continue to call her mistress, agree her brother's smothering her, recommend the first book from the library) and then suggesting she confront her brother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I gave the book to the lady it says I have toleave her room. I did that, but could not encounter anything to do in the mansion, which means I can't proceed. Any hints?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
After I gave the book to the lady it says I have toleave her room. I did that, but could not encounter anything to do in the mansion, which means I can't proceed. Any hints?
Did you click several times on Esther until her dialog starts repeating?
Her dialogue depends on the book.
After this event Lawrence should meet Claire at he entrance to Esther's room.

I played through the complete event twice today without problems with current version. (both paths)

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did you click several times on Esther until her dialog starts repeating?
Her dialogue depends on the book.
After this event Lawrence should meet Claire at he entrance to Esther's room.

I played through the complete event twice today without problems with current version. (both paths)
Thanks a lot - it just does not work, she keeps telling the book was interesting and Claire should see to her other tasks.

The game does not seem to notice that I left Esther's room, in the quest log it is still marked unfinished.

Any ideas?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks a lot - it just does not work, she keeps telling the book was interesting and Claire should see to her other tasks.

The game does not seem to notice that I left Esther's room, in the quest log it is still marked unfinished.

Any ideas?
Did you visit the gallery via main menu and talked to the guy to update scripts?
All I can write is that for me the event is working. I cannot leave the room because Lawrence is blocking the path. Claire talks to him and the quest progresses to the next event.
Maybe you can fall back to a save game from before starting the quest.

If you just want to play this quest, start a new game, rush to the Fort and get sold into slavery and you can directly start playing the quest.

Last edited:

Sakinex

Jan 2, 2020

Any ideas?
You probably didn't download Version 19.3 which someone posted on page 169 it fixes the bug

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anybody acquire the Breading Farm without money cheat (cheat menu) or intends to use the Breading Farm to earn money?

The initial costs are high with 10.000 for the farm, 2.000 for Isobelle, almost another 1.000 for aphrodisiac, etc. and 1.000 for the costume. That's around 14.000 silver in sum.

Playing one farm event like anal takes about 2 min in fast forward mode and it takes another 1-2 min running around to cover the 200 steps needed to recover Isobelle's energy. The revenue for one event (3-4 min) is only 250 silver, so you have to repeat the event 56 times to break even before you actually start earning money. That's around 3-4 hours repeating a scene in fast forward mode to get the 14.000 back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dewguru

May 28, 2017
I took the 1000 silver IOU debt agreement in Rathpike after bumping into a thug in the sewers, yet after saving up my coin, I'm not seeing where I can pay it off. I feel like I've made 2-3 rounds through the town and sewer, talking to every thug I see, and the most i get is them telling me I better have the money before I think about leaving.

Is there someone specific I'm supposed to talk to?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
I took the 1000 silver IOU debt agreement in Rathpike after bumping into a thug in the sewers, yet after saving up my coin, I'm not seeing where I can pay it off. I feel like I've made 2-3 rounds through the town and sewer, talking to every thug I see, and the most i get is them telling me I better have the money before I think about leaving.

Is there someone specific I'm supposed to talk to?
They suggest you have no other choice but to whore yourself out at the brothel, which is the fastest way tbh

You could also clean rooms like a pleb in the inn but it takes twice as long to make enough money

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hey Guys, i have a problem with breeding roll 3, i can´t become the roll in cow barn, but this cost 125 Energy but Clairs has max. 100.
What can i do now, thanks :)

fergie13

Dec 5, 2019
Hey Guys, i have a problem with breeding roll 3, i can´t become the roll in cow barn, but this cost 125 Energy but Clairs has max. 100.
What can i do now, thanks :)
You would have to raise your max XP, either do the rangers or the sisters quest. The walkthrough can provide you more info

Reactions: scatfetish

Dewguru

May 28, 2017
They suggest you have no other choice but to whore yourself out at the brothel, which is the fastest way tbh

You could also clean rooms like a pleb in the inn but it takes twice as long to make enough money
I found sleeping with the merchant in the inn was the fastest way at 75 silver per 50 energy, compared to the 60 silver per 50 energy for the brothel, but my issue is I've 1000 silver (more than it actually), and I see NO ONE to give it to. How do I get rid of it with no one who will take the money?

Urist McHorny

Nov 9, 2018
I found sleeping with the merchant in the inn was the fastest way at 75 silver per 50 energy, compared to the 60 silver per 50 energy for the brothel, but my issue is I've 1000 silver (more than it actually), and I see NO ONE to give it to. How do I get rid of it with no one who will take the money?
Look in the rusted shield pub

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
can someone update the save folder cuz the one used on page 1 is from 17.1. Im curious what content is there xD

Jun 12, 2019
Did you visit the gallery via main menu and talked to the guy to update scripts?
All I can write is that for me the event is working. I cannot leave the room because Lawrence is blocking the path. Claire talks to him and the quest progresses to the next event.
Maybe you can fall back to a save game from before starting the quest.

If you just want to play this quest, start a new game, rush to the Fort and get sold into slavery and you can directly start playing the quest.
Can you send a save file please, mine is not working either

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes