Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I give up nothing I try can get me to Meat pit or whatever it is. Nothing is working, I even started the new game but I cant even find or talk to Shady Sailor. It is crazy and I dont know what I am doing wrong. I am going to go and play some League and hopefully is some good person can respond with step by step instructions I need to do to get to Meatpit or whatever it is because that one seems to have best scenes and I play H scenes for scenes and for some story. So please some good soul help me out.
When u are in Hooktown, have to talked to the Sailor in the Inn? Maybe after talkin to him the other sailor will offer you to travel for 100 instead of 200. Talk to dat guy in the Inn then go look again in the Beach.

Feb 27, 2018
When u are in Hooktown, have to talked to the Sailor in the Inn? Maybe after talkin to him the other sailor will offer you to travel for 100 instead of 200. Talk to dat guy in the Inn then go look again in the Beach.
Nvm my version is good but the thing you told me does not work at all.. I just cant get there no matter what.. Could you possibly record a quick video or send a few pictures so I can see what you are doing so the Shady guy appears.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Nvm my version is good but the thing you told me does not work at all.. I just cant get there no matter what.. Could you possibly record a quick video or send a few pictures so I can see what you are doing so the Shady guy appears.
The guy in the inn can get you to Rathpike, you can get into the meatpit from there.

Feb 27, 2018
So the mystery still lies how do i get to Meat pit because I am actually retarded. I always could've find the way but in this game it is impossible. I must be really stupid..

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
What guy in inn. In the inn is just the guy that wants me to pay 200 for safe passage. There no shady guy at all. I talked to everyone..
I meant the guy you pay 200 gold/silver/whatever, he'll bring you to Rathpike and from there you can get into the Meat Pit via the sewer event someone else mentioned.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
What the actual fuck why doesn't he show up at my game. He never does wtf.
wow lol. i played the game last year a bit over this point (cuz there was not much content after it) and had no problems. i don't want to imply i am better or something i just mean, if it worked nearly a year ago, you shouldn't have a problem here. :unsure:

Feb 27, 2018
wow lol. i played the game last year a bit over this point (cuz there was not much content after it) and had no problems. i don't want to imply i am better or something i just mean, if it worked nearly a year ago, you shouldn't have a problem here. :unsure:
Yeah it shouldnt be the problem but he is nowhere to be found. He does not exist even when I start the new game. I am so confused.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123
Feb 27, 2018
I meant the guy you pay 200 gold/silver/whatever, he'll bring you to Rathpike and from there you can get into the Meat Pit via the sewer event someone else mentioned.
I pay the guy 200 and just gets me to that peaceful island and that is it. Where are the sewers. Is there a map so I can find this shit. It is so confusing.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I pay the guy 200 and just gets me to that peaceful island and that is it. Where are the sewers. Is there a map so I can find this shit. It is so confusing.
i just redownloaded it, will try to explain with pictures D:

So i just Started a new game and went into Hooktown.
Once there go to the Beach it will look like Picture1.

If you talk to the guy on the right site with he will just say just talk to the skipper.

When u talk with the skipper second picture, you will have to deceide in the conversation pick the first option.

Afterwards just go to the guy to your right and he will offer you to ship you for 100 ( Pic 3)

Earn enough Money and he will get you to rathpike where you have to do a "stupid decision" to get capturedD:
claire1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
He gives you the choice between Valos and Rathpike though. And even if you pick Valos you can get to Rathpike from there, there is a guy who can sail you to the other islands (well, just Rathpike at the moment as the other ones aren't in yet). Are you sure you're playing the most recent version?

Feb 27, 2018
He gives you the choice between Valos and Rathpike though. And even if you pick Valos you can get to Rathpike from there, there is a guy who can sail you to the other islands (well, just Rathpike at the moment as the other ones aren't in yet). Are you sure you're playing the most recent version?
I will see. It seems I have wrong version of the game.

Feb 27, 2018
i just redownloaded it, will try to explain with pictures D:

So i just Started a new game and went into Hooktown.
Once there go to the Beach it will look like Picture1.

If you talk to the guy on the right site with he will just say just talk to the skipper.

When u talk with the skipper second picture, you will have to deceide in the conversation pick the first option.

Afterwards just go to the guy to your right and he will offer you to ship you for 100 ( Pic 3)

Earn enough Money and he will get you to rathpike where you have to do a "stupid decision" to get capturedD:
View attachment 349988
How do you have ! over their heads? I guess its time to redownload it and this time from their patreon page.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
How do you have ! over their heads? I guess its time to redownload it and this time from their patreon page.
Check few pages back there is a mega link for 1.7.2 the latest version, or just become a patreon and download there officially

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes