VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
wish they make more monster sex scenes as we are pretty much due for one after a rather long hiatus.

Carlhungus

Sep 29, 2016
Hey Everyone,
I know this question has probably been asked a thousand times, but I need to ask...How do I get the Mac version to work on Catalina 10.15.5? I have the same problem with other RPG games on Mac. It is always "The application "game" can't be opened. Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey Everyone,
I know this question has probably been asked a thousand times, but I need to ask...How do I get the Mac version to work on Catalina 10.15.5? I have the same problem with other RPG games on Mac. It is always "The application "game" can't be opened. Some help would be greatly appreciated!
i have El Capitan, so not sure. What are you using to DL/Decompress the game? I have had issues decompressing 7z files on Mac. I can either use another PC to decompress the file and transfer via a stick, or DL on Mac and - if I have another version already on Mac - paste the essential files from the PC DL into a copy of my previous Mac version. Copy all from the www folder (other than the js folder) into the resource/autorun/game and the start should work

Reactions: Carlhungus

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hey Everyone,
You can't for free. You have to downgrade to the previous MacOS or run an emulator/quasi-emulator that doesn't yet exist and won't for quite some time. If you can't downgrade your only real solutions are either to purchase the newest version of CrossOver (which isn't cheap) or to run a virtual machine and the latest version of Windows (also not cheap).

Reactions: bmul

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In OP there is a link for a walkthrough (v 0.17.5) on google docs.
When I go to the doc, google says that they will delete the file soon because the author placed it in the recycle bin.
The walkthrough has already more than 100 pages, so maybe someone could save it or in case there is a newer version elsewhere update the link.

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
How do I increase Claire's energy?
1.Do the temple quest line / ranger quest line in valos.(+50 energy & hunger each).
2. Do the call of the deep quest in the rock of valos. U can get +100 energy and hunger bt u will sacrifice all gypsis in that area.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Claire's Quest [v0.19.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN (184 MB): - - -

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I tried downloading the android version when i extracti the zip ended up with another folder www isk why. Can somwone help?

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.
So... definitely NOT worth my time, let alone support for their Patreon. After 6 months of wait, this is incredibly disappointing, it's basically just bug fixing... they didn't even add a new animal and character for the breeding stable... and the whole breeding stable is bullshit, not being able to buy and "milk" animals by your own is so dumb...
I'm sorry for the people who are actually paying for this... i guess they were busy with their "big" Steam release of their other game...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks.
So... definitely NOT worth my time, let alone support for their Patreon. After 6 months of wait, this is incredibly disappointing, it's basically just bug fixing... they didn't even add a new animal and character for the breeding stable... and the whole breeding stable is bullshit, not being able to buy and "milk" animals by your own is so dumb...
I'm sorry for the people who are actually paying for this... i guess they were busy with their "big" Steam release of their other game...
i think so too

Reactions: sobr24

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
The CG for grape quest was already in the game files in previous version so this update legit just added a bit of dialogue and a few bugfixes. Even if the game was pushed aside for the other one to be completed this still sucks for the peeps actually paying for it.

Akandemor

Dec 17, 2017
I am stuck in the sibling affection quest. After I give Esther the book nothing happens. She dismisses me but I can't interact with Lawrence. Is this a bug?

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I am stuck in the sibling affection quest. After I give Esther the book nothing happens. She dismisses me but I can't interact with Lawrence. Is this a bug?
You are not alone, see some pages behind. I wonder was it worked before?

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes