Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
Why I cannot access meat pit ...
I clicked on "I will be a good girl" In front of torturer and then "resist" To pirate......
Then i just appered in fishing village..???

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Absolutely going to check that out too. Thanks!
Just a warning - The Last Sovereign has no real graphics. At one point (years ago) it was thought of, but it is now so involved with over 70 hrs of gameplay I don't ever see it adding that aspect. Maybe we could hope for a golden edition after it's completed...

Reactions: T800
Apr 10, 2018
Just a warning - The Last Sovereign has no real graphics. At one point (years ago) it was thought of, but it is now so involved with over 70 hrs of gameplay I don't ever see it adding that aspect. Maybe we could hope for a golden edition after it's completed...
One can only hope at this point if that's the case.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Viking Kabe-don!

"So, is a tiny little girl like you even going to be of any help? Hm?"

"I-I'll t-try my best, Aslaug..."

---

Interesting trivia, this was just part of Aslaug's concept artwork, but I liked the look of this so much I decided to turn it into a full SFW scene. :p

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
Why I cannot access meat pit ...
I clicked on "I will be a good girl" In front of torturer and then "resist" To pirate......
Then i just appered in fishing village..???
That's not the route that leads to the meatpit. You get to the meatpit by paying the shady sailor at Hookton 100 silver to get to Rathpike. On the ship, get yourself caught by the thugs and they'll tell you to take on the shady sailor's debt. Spit on their faces to get sent to the meatpit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandydhsua

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
That's not the route that leads to the meatpit. You get to the meatpit by paying the shady sailor at Hookton 100 silver to get to to Rathpike. On the ship, get yourself caught by the thugs and they'll tell you to take on the shady sailor's debt. Spit on their faces to get sent to the meatpit.
Thanks.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i SO MUCH miss the old/first artist. the new ones are mostly not my taste and look imo kinda ugly. :(

i liked the idea, story and world - even i didn't liked every fetish and that sometimes you had to do x or y. and especially the mc.:3 but most of the new art is horrible for me personally.
why didn't he use the old artist?

Reactions: greenp

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Can anyone please share a save cause i still get black screen locked out when trying to sneak on the ship in the begining?

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
You can meet the thugs that throw you into the Meat Pit in one of the underground sections (needs Defiance<12).

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Warning this isn't a full gallery save! (But still some spoiling so you're warned...)
Only with the 2 new scenes from 17.2 and a very few others I had to go trough, with Cheats help of course as I were only interested in new scenes... I'll never fully play an unfinished game...
And with the 17.1 full gallery save you just have to switch between the 2 saves to access all gallery.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Warning this isn't a full gallery save! (But still some spoiling so you're warned...)
Only with the 2 new scenes from 17.2 and a very few others I had to go trough, with Cheats help of course as I were only interested in beasty scenes... I'll never fully play an unfinished game...
And with the 17.1 full gallery save you just have to switch between the 2 saves to access all gallery.
Still thank you very much! Not being able to even get past the boat ride is driving me NUTS!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes