Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I am loving this so far! Always have great content! I'd love to see some more shota stuff included in this in the future aswell, but what I wanted to ask, who is the artist for this game? If multiple, I'd still love to know who they are.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I know that Pigutao does most of the art. He was the one who did the Rathpike shota scene (I think).
Another is Ganassa. I know he did the torturer scene and both slime scenes.

Unfortunately, I’m not really familiar with the other artists

Reactions: Soul_Devour

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Can we trigger the Rathpike Meat pit and Valos slave events if claire is a free woman? or does she needs to be captured at the fort?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Can we trigger the Rathpike Meat pit and Valos slave events if claire is a free woman? or does she needs to be captured at the fort?
I’m not sure about the Rathpike meat pit but I know Claire can still be a slave on Valos even if she got there as a free woman

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, to trigger the Meat Pit you need to be below 11 Defiance, go in the sewers on the eastern part of Rathpike, in the sewers there will be a couple of thugs around a narrow hallway, if you walk in front of them one of them will accuse Claire of hurting him and that she needs to sign a bill owing him 1000 silvers, if you're below 11 defiance you will be given a choice, choose to refuse the bill and to spit on his face, the two of them will beat claire up and sell her to the Meat Pit.

To trigger the Valos Slave events you need to have slightly high intrigue (don't quite remember the number but I think it is around 5 or 6), start the quest to look for books for the expelled scholar, he lives in a rundown house in Outer Valos, after retrieving the first book the second one he requests will belong to the plutocrat family that lives in Outer Valos, knock on their door and Claire will inquire about the book, the guard will try to sell it to you for 300 silvers, if you have high enough intrigue you can threaten him by accusing him of stealing his master's books, this will make him let you inside where you will meet the master of the house, he will then drug you and throw you in his dungeon as a slave.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Yes, to trigger the Meat Pit you need to be below 11 Defiance, go in the sewers on the eastern part of Rathpike, in the sewers there will be a couple of thugs around a narrow hallway, if you walk in front of them one of them will accuse Claire of hurting him and that she needs to sign a bill owing him 1000 silvers, if you're below 11 defiance you will be given a choice, choose to refuse the bill and to spit on his face, the two of them will beat claire up and sell her to the Meat Pit.

To trigger the Valos Slave events you need to have slightly high intrigue (don't quite remember the number but I think it is around 5 or 6), start the quest to look for books for the expelled scholar, he lives in a rundown house in Outer Valos, after retrieving the first book the second one he requests will belong to the plutocrat family that lives in Outer Valos, knock on their door and Claire will inquire about the book, the guard will try to sell it to you for 300 silvers, if you have high enough intrigue you can threaten him by accusing him of stealing his master's books, this will make him let you inside where you will meet the master of the house, he will then drug you and throw you in his dungeon as a slave.
awesome! thanks a lot!

Feb 27, 2018
Im Hooktown ask the shady salor for the trip, he will bring you to rathpike; once there u can deceide to run or stay hidden in a barrel. just run 2 guys will approach you and ask for 1000 gold as a debt say that u wont pay it. afterwards the bring you to the meat pit
I cant find the shady pirate in Hooktown. I want to go to Meatpit but I already went trough the castle route and ended up being the slave of that rich sick asshole so do I use the tp command or should I start over?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I cant find the shady pirate in Hooktown. I want to go to Meatpit but I already went trough the castle route and ended up being the slave of that rich sick asshole so do I use the tp command or should I start over?
He is near the beach more to the right, where you ask the first captain.

You can keep playing, even as a free claire in rathpike you can get sold to meat pit. If you search around in the Underground in rathpike the same 2 guys will find you and ask for dat debt about 1000;after saying no they sell you

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Also how do I unlock these scenes.. I am so bad in this game it is crazy even with cheats I cant manage to get past it..
The first was a gameover scene in the forest in valos i guess.

For the second one; work in the Inn as a Maid in Rathpike; after ur third time or so dat guy offers for anal sex

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
did they remove stables and kennels from Rathpike in v0.17.1 but the old walkthrough says they are here in rathpike but cant find them, are they shifted to some other place?

Feb 27, 2018
The first was a gameover scene in the forest in valos i guess.

For the second one; work in the Inn as a Maid in Rathpike; after ur third time or so dat guy offers for anal sex
How can I get to sewers and Rathpike. Can you somehow send me the picture showing how that pirate looks and mark him for me.

Feb 27, 2018

You can keep playing, even as a free claire in rathpike you can get sold to meat pit. If you search around in the Underground in rathpike the same 2 guys will find you and ask for dat debt about 1000;after saying no they sell you
There is no shady person on the beach.. idk why :(

Feb 27, 2018

I checked all the NPCs. Maybe I should start game all over..

Feb 27, 2018
I give up nothing I try can get me to Meat pit or whatever it is. Nothing is working, I even started the new game but I cant even find or talk to Shady Sailor. It is crazy and I dont know what I am doing wrong. I am going to go and play some League and hopefully is some good person can respond with step by step instructions I need to do to get to Meatpit or whatever it is because that one seems to have best scenes and I play H scenes for scenes and for some story. So please some good soul help me out.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes