Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I have 2 questions. How do i find the password for the trapdoor and how do i get to the piss scene?
Are you talking about the trapdoor with the kid at the top? If so, then I don’t think it’s complete in this version.

As for the piss scene, I just wandered around in the sewers until I walked past 2 boys, and a old man. Just go straight until you enter a new room where you see 2 guards standing over a dead guy

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I feel like I'm blind, but I can't find the kennel in Rathspike.

Also, I'm stumped on the Sister of Fertility quest. It said return to Rose but she isn't there

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I feel like I'm blind, but I can't find the kennel in Rathspike.

Also, I'm stumped on the Sister of Fertility quest. It said return to Rose but she isn't there
The kennel is in Valos and the Sisters of Fertility questlines aren't finished yet, check at the bottom of their quest page whether you've reached the current end.

Reactions: munchy

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello,

is it me or choosing the defiant road make you finish the current version in one hour ?

I don't find anything to do beside the rangers quest.

Are we forced to choose the seduction/ intrigue road to have access to content ? :/

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
There are no paths like that, just the occasional gate where you need a certain level of skill (pretty much always depravity, really) to progress or be able to pick an option. In the case of defiance it's mostly Claire being able to defend herself from being raped.

So you're just missing out on your options.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Blog 151

Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post!

So, for those who are out of the loop, Claire's Quest is now having a patron release for version 0.17, and we've found a few bugs here and there in Rathpike that need to be ironed out before proceeding. We're also waiting for a few more assets to be ready for the "outer areas" of Rathpike, mainly the monster ones, which take quite some time to get right.

As mentioned before, we're going to do Badlands + Dargan Town next, and then Rumbling Pass + Narfu Village down the line.

The Badlands will be filled with roaming manticores; harvesting a manticore's tail is a requirement for Claire to be able to join the Mercenary faction. The Badlands is also home to the local gypsy camp in Rathpike, and houses an interesting character, Aiyana, a gypsy who rebels against the passive ways of her people and is part of Karland's questline. After the completion of Karland's questline, Aiyana will provide alchemy services to Claire, allowing Claire to use her lab to mix monster parts to brew potent concoctions... or fail spectacularly, resulting in ... lewd mishaps.

Dargan Town is part of the Shieldmaiden questline. Here is where, Bjorn, the father of the Nordling brothers Thorfinn and Thorkeld, went missing. The antagonist of this place, Yorn, will be a constant malicious presence after you find Bjorn.

The Rumbling Pass is home to monsters called Rockbeasts, and the Mercenaries' joining quest also occurs here. Furthermore, it plays a big part in future Mercenary questlines.

Narfu Village also plays a big role in the Mercenary questlines. In the surrounding areas, one can find dreadflies and even a kraken lurking...
And finally, goblins will play a big part in the Mercenary questline, and will be found throughout the island of Rathpike.

The third area for Rathpike is Skellas, which will be part of future versions. Once a prosperous settlement, Skellas was razed to the ground by the centaurs inhabiting the nearby steppes. The reasons for the centaur attack are unknown, though many believe the centaurs are simply unthinking monsters driven by an urge to rape and pillage. Claire can find out the truth of the matter in a future excursion here...

As you can see, monsters are a big part of Rathpike! We've made the distinction of having Rathpike be mainly "monsters" and had other content moved to Valos so that each island has its own distinct content.

Speaking of Valos! We are currently working on a breeder questline in Chemont Ranching Town. We'll test it out by introducing one breeder you can train first. Each breeder comes with 4 different scenes, and each scene has 3 variations, so it's quite a bit of content for us to work on!

Anyway, that's all for now - stay tuned for more news!

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how can i not be captured by Cthulhu ? i need to get the thing behind it but each time i pass before the entrance i get caught and it's game over

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes