Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Can someone kindly help me with this please?!

When I start the game I get an error dialog box stating "Profile error occured : Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js". How do I fix this?? It happens with the other game known as "Overgrowth : Genesis" as well.
Nope it's with most of the rpg maker games for me atleast, not that hard to just press yes as it does seemingly absolutely nothing. Maybe outdated version of nw.js like literally states i dunno

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Nope it's with most of the rpg maker games for me atleast, not that hard to just press yes as it does seemingly absolutely nothing. Maybe outdated version of nw.js like literally states i dunno
I guess I shouldn't worry then. Thanks for the reply :)

T800

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone kindly help me with this please?!

When I start the game I get an error dialog box stating "Profile error occured : Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js". How do I fix this?? It happens with the other game known as "Overgrowth : Genesis" as well.

That helped me when i had the same problem. Annoying to see that popup every time, isn't it ?

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
I never thought this game would be rly grate one its just 10/10!!!!!!!
I cleared it few days ago and rly hope for new cg and a longer path than what we got with the story
also i become a patreon just to see more of it gl with this grate work hope u wont make us wait for long time ;c

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Blog 153-154: Stealth Preview

Hello all and welcome to another blog post!

Today we'll be talking about some of the new gameplay additions coming into Claire's Quest!

First off, a "Legacy" section has been added to the main UI.

The "Legacy" section is mainly a visual aid, like the Quest Journal, and has no direct gameplay effect. It simply serves to measure Claire's progress throughout the game, recording what skills she's mastered, and what achievements she's attained. Here it is, pictured below:

As the Quest Journal was warmly welcomed by players, we hope this new addition will be well-received by you guys as well, serving as a visual representation of Claire's progress through the game!

Now, let's move onto a major gameplay addon coming into the Mercenaries questline in particular. That is to say, the takedown/assassination skillset.
As you may be well aware of by now, Claire is no hero. As a refugee struggling to get by in a foreign land, Claire is played as a non-combatant. She doesn't partake in any kind of monster-slaying adventures - at least not directly - and her best hope in hostile confrontations is to run away or talk and trick her way out of it.

However, given a certain level of Defiance, Claire becomes capable of fighting back and resisting in clutch situations. She's still no adventurer, and won't be donning weapons and armour and going on a crusade to retake the Continent, but she gets to hold her own.

Capitalizing on this, we are excited to announce the upcoming debut of a customised "stealth" gameplay for Claire's Quest!
In Rathpike's questlines, especially the Mercenary questline, Claire will be put in a position where she's placed in hostile areas filled with enemy patrols... as well as hiding places, and trappable areas.

Sticking to the shadows, and relying on wits and stealth, Claire can poison enemy provisions, light lairs ablaze with oil and fire, and even sneak up on and stab physically stronger enemies to death before they can even react!

For example, here is Claire with sufficient Defiance and carrying a Knife in her inventory, sneaking up on a thug from behind. Note that if she's approaching from the sides or front of the thug's vision, she won't be able to carry out the takedown/assassination attempt. Claire cannot overpower enemies no matter what her Defiance, since Defiance is a measure of mentality rather than physical measurements of power. Claire's Defiance, while useful, can only come into play wisely - such as with enemies outright underestimating her.

In this zone, enemies are on guard against her, and will not make that mistake. Meaning, if they run into her front-on, they'll cautiously do their best to capture or even kill her.

However, if Claire can get the drop on them - they will never get that chance.

Once an enemy has been taken down, their corpse remains out in the open in that stage. This is problematic - as the enemy AI we've been working on just for this, can and will identify corpses.

So, should another enemy approach, and spot the corpse, they will rush over, look around suspiciously, then immediately search the area for an intruder, which is your cue to either run the hell out of there, find a hiding place, or both!

Once the enemy searches the area, and finds nothing, they'll even bag up their dead compatriot's corpse, then go back to their original patrol route.
If too many corpses are detected, an alarm is raised, and additional enemies appear in the stage on patrol.

Thus, ideally, Claire wants to carry a special Body Bag item on her. This item allows her to bag up corpses, leaving them as innocuous sacks by the side of the road. In this state, enemy patrols passing them will barely give them a second place, and go strolling on by.

Now obviously, if Claire is seen out in the open, enemy patrols will immediately start chasing her down, and who knows what'll happen to her in this state!
However, if Claire, say, was hiding in that stack of hay over there...

... then the enemy patrol goes strolling right by, unable to spot her.

(Can you spot the Claire in the picture?! :p)

Do note, however, that if the enemy was chasing Claire, and then Claire runs into a hiding area like the stack of hay, she will not be cloaked, and the enemy can still see her. Only when Claire breaks their chasing line-of-sight will cloaked areas be of any use.

Anyway, that's all for now! This was really just to give you a preview of some stuff we're working on!

The full overhaul for Rathpike is intended to include these parts of new gameplay as well, since they're designed for use in Rathpike's questlines to make them stand out more and fit the Mercenary and Shieldmaiden themes better!

Note that in the Thieves questline, due to the "no violence" credo, takedowns/assassinations won't play a part, but we may work the stealth system into it for later, more difficult missions!

Stay tuned for more news!

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone have link to 15.2 android port? Os there any? I'd like to play the game from before the overhaul :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Blog 153-154: Stealth Preview

Hello all and welcome to another blog post!

Today we'll be talking about some of the new gameplay additions coming into Claire's Quest!

First off, a "Legacy" section has been added to the main UI.

The "Legacy" section is mainly a visual aid, like the Quest Journal, and has no direct gameplay effect. It simply serves to measure Claire's progress throughout the game, recording what skills she's mastered, and what achievements she's attained. Here it is, pictured below:

As the Quest Journal was warmly welcomed by players, we hope this new addition will be well-received by you guys as well, serving as a visual representation of Claire's progress through the game!

Now, let's move onto a major gameplay addon coming into the Mercenaries questline in particular. That is to say, the takedown/assassination skillset.
As you may be well aware of by now, Claire is no hero. As a refugee struggling to get by in a foreign land, Claire is played as a non-combatant. She doesn't partake in any kind of monster-slaying adventures - at least not directly - and her best hope in hostile confrontations is to run away or talk and trick her way out of it.

However, given a certain level of Defiance, Claire becomes capable of fighting back and resisting in clutch situations. She's still no adventurer, and won't be donning weapons and armour and going on a crusade to retake the Continent, but she gets to hold her own.

Capitalizing on this, we are excited to announce the upcoming debut of a customised "stealth" gameplay for Claire's Quest!
In Rathpike's questlines, especially the Mercenary questline, Claire will be put in a position where she's placed in hostile areas filled with enemy patrols... as well as hiding places, and trappable areas.

Sticking to the shadows, and relying on wits and stealth, Claire can poison enemy provisions, light lairs ablaze with oil and fire, and even sneak up on and stab physically stronger enemies to death before they can even react!

For example, here is Claire with sufficient Defiance and carrying a Knife in her inventory, sneaking up on a thug from behind. Note that if she's approaching from the sides or front of the thug's vision, she won't be able to carry out the takedown/assassination attempt. Claire cannot overpower enemies no matter what her Defiance, since Defiance is a measure of mentality rather than physical measurements of power. Claire's Defiance, while useful, can only come into play wisely - such as with enemies outright underestimating her.

In this zone, enemies are on guard against her, and will not make that mistake. Meaning, if they run into her front-on, they'll cautiously do their best to capture or even kill her.

However, if Claire can get the drop on them - they will never get that chance.

Once an enemy has been taken down, their corpse remains out in the open in that stage. This is problematic - as the enemy AI we've been working on just for this, can and will identify corpses.

So, should another enemy approach, and spot the corpse, they will rush over, look around suspiciously, then immediately search the area for an intruder, which is your cue to either run the hell out of there, find a hiding place, or both!

Once the enemy searches the area, and finds nothing, they'll even bag up their dead compatriot's corpse, then go back to their original patrol route.
If too many corpses are detected, an alarm is raised, and additional enemies appear in the stage on patrol.

Thus, ideally, Claire wants to carry a special Body Bag item on her. This item allows her to bag up corpses, leaving them as innocuous sacks by the side of the road. In this state, enemy patrols passing them will barely give them a second place, and go strolling on by.

Now obviously, if Claire is seen out in the open, enemy patrols will immediately start chasing her down, and who knows what'll happen to her in this state!
However, if Claire, say, was hiding in that stack of hay over there...

... then the enemy patrol goes strolling right by, unable to spot her.

(Can you spot the Claire in the picture?! :p)

Do note, however, that if the enemy was chasing Claire, and then Claire runs into a hiding area like the stack of hay, she will not be cloaked, and the enemy can still see her. Only when Claire breaks their chasing line-of-sight will cloaked areas be of any use.

Anyway, that's all for now! This was really just to give you a preview of some stuff we're working on!

The full overhaul for Rathpike is intended to include these parts of new gameplay as well, since they're designed for use in Rathpike's questlines to make them stand out more and fit the Mercenary and Shieldmaiden themes better!

Note that in the Thieves questline, due to the "no violence" credo, takedowns/assassinations won't play a part, but we may work the stealth system into it for later, more difficult missions!

Stay tuned for more news!
Assassin's Creed Claire Edition. :p

I look forward to those gameplay changes.

Kuroka2580

May 6, 2019
Gypsies quest :
- First have a high defiance... about 20
- When you have the tablet :
1) You active the tablet and insert an emerald... And in such a case, you banish the monster and gain a free place in gypsie's camp to recover both your energy and your hunger as you please everytime (for free)
2) You insert a ruby... and you banish the monster and eradicate the gypsie's tribe... (tablet of ravishement) But, you permanently increase both your maximum energy and maximum hunger levels by 100 ... and add 10 in depravity
It's your choice : The Saver or the Killer...

Where do u find a ruby

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Try playing the quest first, you can't miss it since it's on the way to the cave.

Last edited:

hungvipbcsok

Feb 17, 2019
Where do u find a ruby
you can find ruby from other quest (which im sorry cannot remember) or buy it from the merchant in the market area at valos. He is the fat dude sell luxury thing and have a chest nearby. Click to the chest and he will show u a lot of gems.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes