Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, I'm new, I would like to know what happens with Claire's mother, can she be rescued?
Nope, at least that is my understanding.

Been a hot minute since i last played CQ though, since i much prefer Overgrown Genesis.

That being said, i think i will give the newest Version a go. Been supporting the Dev on Patron since August 2017, very well deserved imho.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the new bad end with this omega sandworm is nice maybe make a willing version for all bad ends like thi spider godderss

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
I am completely unable to save. Can't even change the settings with getting an error. I was able to solve the settings issue by downloading a config file but the issue of not being able to save the game still remains. The solution I mentioned before didn't work for game saves so while I was able to load the downloaded saves, I still can't create new saves or save over the downloaded ones. The game won't even let me press enter to create a save file. I've switched to a new pc so I'm not sure whether this is a problem with the current version or some thing I need to do on the pc itself.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I've used old save from v0.20.1b and got a bug there. This save was in chemont town outside and after the first load Claire's moved a bit automatically, got an "?" mark and the game got comletely frozen (neither mouse nor keybord buttons worked). I solved it by moving Claire to another location (farmer's county but no matter i seem) acting in v0.20.1b, saving, moving THIS save to v0.21.1b, then walking to chermont via brugginwood by feet. After entering chemont i've got a missed dialogue from rangers quest (which most of us have passed via deleting "hunters" strings) and then played normally.
Maybe this will help someone.

PioustheXV

May 20, 2018
rather than just a gallery unlock, anyone got a save that's got stuff completed up to the new content or sorta about there?

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Didn't Loxyas start it first? He gave his sarcastic opinion that was quite insulting instead of just giving him the save for the gallery. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all
Can you please enlighten me with which exactly words I have made an insult? Sarcasm is not a crime, last I checked, and it wasn't heavy as well. "Have we been a bit snowfleaky of late, hmm?" Now that was a example of a bit insulting and sarcasm heavy comment. Sue me.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This game really looks like someone put a lot of effort in this. But i cant stand the whole RPGM genre. I get mad before i have even finished the tutorial. Why do people do this.
Because there are enough people out there that actually enjoy RPG Maker games to make it worth it for developers to keep making them.

Reactions: cokesmoke23

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
i have been watching this games sence about aguest 2016. i will say crap for proguress on h sceance . but decant amout of story has been added over all cence than

TittySkittles

Jun 24, 2018
How do you get into Beths house? I've completed the Curse quest and the refugees have relocated but now the door is locked and the big white hound blocks the back path

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I remember this game being short as fuck, buggy, and ending in a cliff hanger. Did you use the shutdown time well, or worked at a snail’s pace?

And despite the artwork being done by various artists, it surprisingly isn’t god awful like some games, who just use way too different colors.
Because lots of people like RPGM games
Unfortunately. I’ve seen a game get a Kickstarter of 13,000 dollars, just to “pretty up” the maps, for a game the dev proudly said was only an hour. You could make easy money apparently, 3k minimum, doing this crap. What’s stupid is seeing a Nutaku dev also Kickstarter, when the group makes mobile pay crap.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I remember this game being short as fuck, buggy, and ending in a cliff hanger. Did you use the shutdown time well, or worked at a snail’s pace?
It's going at a snail's pace. Finishing their other game did not reduce the amount of time between each new update nor did it increase the amount of content per update. And it's nowhere near finished as far as story goes.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes