youpla

May 9, 2017
We just need a spinoff "Claire's Ranch" which will only feature Claire in Chermont, teaching multiple girls to bond with various animals. It's frankly the most developed and polished quest right now in the game, the most interesting, and the most well-written and paced.

I would be in the developers' shoes, I'd launch a side project just for this.

Reactions: BloomGuy

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone else running into the issue with "A Hole in The Ground"? The Undercity entrance is sparkling for Claire but there is an invisible wall in front of it so Claire cannot enter.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Any know how to deal with Lady Vanessa Vane, all options are wrong !
What is better submision or domination?

Last edited:

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Still waiting for more contents for the "Sister of the Futa" questlines, though not sure if the devs focusing on that one. Or maybe perhaps more variety of "monster girls"... not gonna hold my breath though.

Reactions: verconic69

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Do you still need to pass a mandatory defiance check for the manticore tail to join mercenaries??
Because I can't fucking raise my defiance since the trainer is locked behind the GODDAMN MERCENARY QUEST THAT REQUIRES A MANTICORE TAIL THAT YOU NEED DEFIANCE FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE
The manticore tail can be found north of the badlands, i had defiance 1 when i found it. Maybe you can tell me where to get the mercenary quest? I would like to raise defiance ...

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
How do I increase the energy permanently ? I need more than 100 energy for breeding paper 2
Check walkthrough, some questlines give you energy boosts. Ranger quest is the easiest. You can also sacrifice the gypsies in valos to cthulhu for a big boost if you want to take that path.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
How do I increase the energy permanently ? I need more than 100 energy for breeding paper 2
I have my energy up to 500, a bit excessive but I figured why not.
Sacrificing the gypsies does give you a boost to energy capacity, though I did not do that because I tried to aim for at least semi-good playthrough.
The ranger quest line boosts your energy.
Joining the Sisters of Fertility and progressing boosts your energy, and it doesn't matter if you choose dominant or submissive.

Those are the main single shot larger quantity energy boosts, HOWEVER

This new thing, with the sandworm. If you agree to let it stay and keep the few girls that it has, and you come to be on "good terms" with it, you may willingly breed with it as many times as you like and every time you do this, you gain +5 to your energy capacity. You may repeat the process, however tedious, till you have as much energy as you want to have. Currently the quest is bugged if you try to walk out of the cave though. You get sent back towards the worm constantly, however the easy fix to that is to just use cheats to teleport to either Valos or Rathpike. I understand some people may not wish to use cheats at all but it is the simplest solution to leaving the cave in its current state.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I have my energy up to 500, a bit excessive but I figured why not.
Sacrificing the gypsies does gives you a boost to energy capacity, though I did not do that because I tried to aim for at least semi-good playthrough.
The ranger quest line boosts your energy.
Joining the Sisters of Fertility and progressing boosts your energy, and it doesn't matter if you choose dominant or submissive.

Those are the main single shot larger quantity energy boosts, HOWEVER

This new thing, with the sandworm. If you agree to let it stay and keep the few girls that it has, and you come to be on "good terms" with it, you may willingly breed with it as many times as you like and every time you do this, you gain +5 to your energy capacity. You may repeat the process, however tedious, till you have as much energy as you want to have. Currently the quest is bugged if you try to walk out of the cave though. You get sent back towards the worm constantly, however the easy fix to that is to just use cheats to teleport to either Valos or Rathpike. I understand some people may not wish to use cheats at all but it is the simplest solution to leaving the cave in its current state.
I didn't meet this bug, but i downloaded a current version 2 or 3 days after release. Maybe there were a fast hotfix?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes