youpla

May 9, 2017
will there pregnancy from bestiality, horses, cows, dogs, etc?

I'd like to have another level in Claire's ranch quest where the girls would choose to be magically modified to have the possibility to be pregnant with their mates. I want to see Isobelle choosing to found a family with her horse, her big belly swelling with foals. Foals whom she will teach how to produce more beast cum for the ranch. ;)

Considering the lore of the game and the focus on pregnancy fetish, I'm still surprised that this idea was not implemented.

Architect : By the way, Architect, do you plan to expand this Claire's ranch quest in a big way, or even do a full game from it ? I think that it can easily become a full game in its own part, a sort of spin-off. In my opinion this quest is by far the most well-paced, well written and well-depicted quest in the whole game. A game with 5-6 girls to coach with like what was done with Isobelle, with different animals (dog, bull, horse, deer, tiger, giant worm, or whatever...) would be awesome. This is of course subjective, but I'm much more interested by this ranch quest than I am for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I'd like to have another level in Claire's ranch quest where the girls would choose to be magically modified to have the possibility to be pregnant with their mates. I want to see Isobelle choosing to found a family with her horse, her big belly swelling with foals. Foals whom she will teach how to produce more beast cum for the ranch. ;)

Considering the lore of the game and the focus on pregnancy fetish, I'm still surprised that this idea was not implemented.

Architect : By the way, Architect, do you plan to expand this Claire's ranch quest in a big way, or even do a full game from it ? I think that it can easily become a full game in its own part, a sort of spin-off. In my opinion this quest is by far the most well-paced, well written and well-depicted quest in the whole game. A game with 5-6 girls to coach with like what was done with Isobelle, with different animals (dog, bull, horse, deer, tiger, giant worm, or whatever...) would be awesome. This is of course subjective, but I'm much more interested by this ranch quest than I am for the rest of the game.
I I was wondering if the mother of Claire would end up in the ranch too, it would be logical, instead of staying in a empty camp in Valos. I wonder if Claire could introduce Aiyana to the Omega too, both being lokated in Rathpike lol, their is so much possibility in fact!

Reactions: youpla

youpla

May 9, 2017
We could also imagine a wife who would be in love with a cursed wolf. She would choose at one point to be bitten by him and become a female werewolf (with a furry look, to still be attractive) in order to carry his cubs.

... Yes. Many possibilities !

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
Run away at the beginning, and gather the ingredients for the Black-Blood Potion; after you brew it in the beginning of the temple where the cauldron is, don't drink it immediately! Look for Nachali, and once you find her, before she rushes you drink the potion and let yourself get bitten.

Oof, that's a bug. Super-specific sequence required for it as well. Thanks for catching it!

Yes in the beginning we lacked the funds to keep artists and artwork for all parts of the scene, so many of them have limited visuals. However, as time went on we've been able to keep artists on full contract so single scenes get loads of detail and different stages of progression! It *is* a weakness in the beginning parts though, which I'm considering going back to rectify sometime. But the problem is, going back to 'fix' old scenes up can be seen as a waste of time by a lot of my players who want to see new stuff rather than old stuff touched up - the artist's time is required in both instances.

If you rescued her in the prologue, go to the Refugee Camp in Valos Farmer's Country (or Chemont Town if they moved)

Or else, get the Silent Cargo minor quest from Rathpike West, by eavesdropping on two thieves in an alleyway

That's awesome! Thanks for doing this, I love when other artists have their own take on Claire and co! :D

I plan to! It'll be like an added mechanic to pregnancy, with some hybrid-type offspring. But we need to perfect the mechanics with regular human pregnancy first before doing anything more complex.
Thats the problem i cant run away from her.....she catches me....its like a cutscene.....whenever i talk to aiyana or some girl i cant do much except to watch the scene where she takes me. No way to run from her.

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
I'm trying to start that questline but the village elder only gives the option to buy things and doesn't give the dialogue to start the quest, can anyone help with this?

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019

I agree but not as a spin-off. I think the ranch questline can be expanded. different animals and girls. or even claire herself

Reactions: Smiruk

BHGamer

Jan 22, 2021
I can't seem to open the game on my Mac. I always get a window saying that I don't have permission to open the game. Another user appeared to have a similar problem, but they were able to open the game and couldn't save the game. I've already adjusted the settings to "Read & Write," but that doesn't change anything. Has anyone also had this problem?

june1992

Jan 5, 2021
incredibly well done YES IT IS what i dont like its taking so long for a full game this should have been completed 5 years ago

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
So you are searching for some kind of zombie game ? The same dev did Overgrown genesis wich is fantastic. It's more some kind of resident evil thing with it's creatures but really well done and actually interesting to follow with a true finale !
thats not what i said.

D2019

May 19, 2019
This is a great game, I love playing it. I do wish that the developer finish of some of the old quest that starting to build up. Before starting new quests. Hope that what is there plan, I like new content but also I like to finish of the old content to.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
this guide only shows where what is
and how to start a quest

and where is a detailed walkthrough of the quests

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Coming here, or any other game that has one gender of protag and complaining it's not the other, is kinda like going to KFC, complaining that it looks good but you wanted fish instead so you're not buying it...

The devs are not going to have a male protag in CLAIRE'S quest...

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes