jokuur

May 23, 2019
Coming here, or any other game that has one gender of protag and complaining it's not the other, is kinda like going to KFC, complaining that it looks good but you wanted fish instead so you're not buying it...

The devs are not going to have a male protag in CLAIRE'S quest...
i understand that, so coming here and reading opinions is pointless because "dont like it dont buy it" eh? i think no, we are also potential audience and buyers with expectations, devs have freedom to ignore us but we should have freedom to not like certain things and write it in civil manner, that guy who said he not gonna play was not being asshole while doing so, the response he got was just awful

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i give a shit, also i would like to turn off stuff i dont like such as futa, and if u dont care about criticism ure just a hack shill
i understand that, so coming here and reading opinions is pointless because "dont like it dont buy it" eh? i think no, we are also potential audience and buyers with expectations, devs have freedom to ignore us but we should have freedom to not like certain things and write it in civil manner, that guy who said he not gonna play was not being asshole while doing so, the response he got was just awful
Except it wasn't constructive criticism, just a random statement from a random user saying he/she won't play female protag games. I will admit that the response was somewhat curt and discourteous, but what was the point of the original comment except to troll this game?

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
i've run into an anooying problem I've lurn how to lockpick but it seems that's i can't lockpick anything that's kind of annoying because it's block a lot of places that would be nice to explore if anyone have a solution .

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Except it wasn't constructive criticism, just a random statement from a random user saying he/she won't play female protag games. I will admit that the response was somewhat curt and discourteous, but what was the point of the original comment except to troll this game?
We only can advice him/her to go to Doom players' forum (for example) and say "I don't like/won't play FPS":ROFLMAO:

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
using your own example:

*goes to a kfc *
*stands in ine*
*his turn now*
"hey, just wanted to say that i hate chicken so ill never eat here"

do the cashiers care? no.
was it something they needed to know? no.
was it something the guy needed to do and say? absolutelty no.

its like me going to a furry game and complaining that it has furry in it when i hate furry. you know what happens when i see a futty game in the list of games? I IGNORE IT.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
he did add that art was nice, how is that not an constructive opinion about game?
using your own example:

*goes to a kfc *
*stands in ine*
*his turn now*
"hey, just wanted to say that i hate chicken so ill never eat here"

do the cashiers care? no.
was it something they needed to know? no.
was it something the guy needed to do and say? absolutelty no.

its like me going to a furry game and complaining that it has furry in it when i hate furry. you know what happens when i see a futty game in the list of games? I IGNORE IT.
but its not like that for me, i like this game in 70% and i want to point out that 30% i dont like so its not like saying i dont like all chicken in KFC i just dont like few that have feathers on it
and cashiers are people that arent in power of what shop will sell, in real life i hate paper straws in mcdonald and toasts in morning instead of burgers so i dont buy drinks or breakfasts but that dont stop me from buying burgers and fries cus i like them, and bashing cashier who only sells and is not making any decisions in the shop wont change a thing, i can give them message to carry to manager but i think it would need to go even higher, here i know from at least one example devs are reading comments so maybe there is small chance they want to implement something if enough people will ask for

and how devs will know if there is demand if we cant write about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymphonomicon

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
he did add that art was nice, how is that not an constructive opinion about game?
That's more of a compliment than constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is more like 'I like x, but it might be better if you try y or z.' It involves pointing out something that isn't as enjoyable or detracts from the game and then gives a possible fix.
Just saying that you like or hate something without giving reasons or solutions isn't constructive.

Reactions: qian612

Hejhoppa

Jan 26, 2021
I can't seem to open the game on my Mac. I always get a window saying that I don't have permission to open the game. Another user appeared to have a similar problem, but they were able to open the game and couldn't save the game. I've already adjusted the settings to "Read & Write," but that doesn't change anything. Has anyone also had this problem?
I had this problem too. Googled around and found that the unzipping was scrambling the file. Downloaded Unarchiver instead and used that. You also have to do the other thing in order to be able to save. You also need to allow the game to open in the integrity.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
hey dev, is there like a transcript of the games texts? to avoid opening the game everytime i want to enjoy the pics and texts i saved a copy of my favorite scenes and manually inserted the text into some of them. however it is extremely tedious. and on two rather lenghty scenes i had to restard because bewteen switching screens the text would continue and i had to restart it.
it was NOT fun with the dryad endings....

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
I see people asking for the fully unlocked gallery so here it is, with some monster tokens for the future updates if there are any new monsters
The myth the legend the generous soul. Thank you kind sir. For those like me it's on page 198 for full gallery unlock

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
The myth the legend the generous soul. Thank you kind sir. For those like me it's on page 198 for full gallery unlock
i was just about to ask for a full gallery save since the one on the first page has some scenes missing, then i saw your comment and it saved me all the trouble. you both are legends man, thank you.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have a link to an updated walkthrough for the current version? And is there any information on what the crossed out sections of the outdated walkthrough are, because some of the stuff I can still access (such as Narfu and Dargan) but others I can't (Such as the latter parts of the Thief questline)

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes