Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to begin the 'Domestic Dispute' quest in Valos? The walkthrough says it starts by visiting the Heatherly Estate, however when I do that there is a guard that refuses me entrance to the estate. There is even a signpost talking about how the quest was inspired by another game, so it seems like it is still implemented in the current version.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to begin the 'Domestic Dispute' quest in Valos? The walkthrough says it starts by visiting the Heatherly Estate, however when I do that there is a guard that refuses me entrance to the estate. There is even a signpost talking about how the quest was inspired by another game, so it seems like it is still implemented in the current version.
You need to start a different quest to be able to visit the estate, a quest about a scholar in Valos looking for rare books, he should be in a house to the east of the Heatherly Estate if memory doesn't fail me.

At some point his quest will lead you to the Heatherly Estate to try to get a copy of the book. With high Intrigue you can potentially gett he book just by dealing with the guard, but you don't want to pick this option, instead you should agree to meet the owner of the manor about the book, this should start the "Domestic Dispute" quest.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
How often the dev updates this game? I know its a stupid question but i'm kinda new to this one (but its already one of my favorites) and haven't been following from earlier chapters so i can't figure it out.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Here's my full (i believe so) save. Gallery is fully unlocked. Sub path for sisters have chosen. You can also check quest log to see what's the cuts for questlines for current version.
As for walkthrough, I followed the presented one until end, then just checked changelogs for all more recent versions and proceeded mentioned changes step by step.
your save is missing two configuration files and the global way you can add it?

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
You need to start a different quest to be able to visit the estate, a quest about a scholar in Valos looking for rare books, he should be in a house to the east of the Heatherly Estate if memory doesn't fail me.

At some point his quest will lead you to the Heatherly Estate to try to get a copy of the book. With high Intrigue you can potentially gett he book just by dealing with the guard, but you don't want to pick this option, instead you should agree to meet the owner of the manor about the book, this should start the "Domestic Dispute" quest.
Thank you! Have just started that quest now and it's my last one so thought i'd missed one

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
your save is missing two configuration files and the global way you can add it?
Just make your own save in slot 17 (progress no matters) then overwrite my save on the top of yours. The game will automatically apply needed changes in global and other conf files

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Sex in the game is awesome and all but can we talk about the gameplay

So people I wanted to ask, if some of you have managed to make a playthrough with your main Stat being Defiance ?
I cant seem to make a defiance route.... Am I missing quests or something ?

I managed to make 2 very good playthroughs of the game with nice immersion:
One being Intrigue as a main stat and Secution as a secondary. Pretty much my favourite playthrough.
My second playthrough was Seduction as a main stat with Depravity as a secondary, this was the total WHORE playthrough. It was very different, so many more scenes plus the perks of Seduction and Depravity go so well together.
Tho Intrigue and Seduction have a lot of synergy too. Going about different paths and when our back is pushed agains the wall, we can just seduce characters.

Both of these playthoughs were fun, but at the same time very immersive due to the synergy of the stats.
But here comes my problem, there seems to be no synergy between Defiance and the other stats. Well there is a little with Intrigue, but its not very immersive....
I have to be missing something .....
To me it seems that most of the quests (especially in the first few hours) push you towards being a lowly slut, thief, seductress.

So wanted help from someone here who has managed to make a good Defiance/Warrior playthrough !
What quest did you do ? With which NPCs did you interact (helped) ?

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Bajeengan

Sep 17, 2020
More Sister Rose plot please! At the final submission path, with the orgy, some indication that Rose wanted all the mens sperm, her eyes turned blue while the sperm radiates towards her? Some life force stealing perhaps, since Temple of Fertility must get the energy from somewhere? Claire stealing all the sisters energy? Netorare with domination path? Whew the possibilities!

kekistanibomber

Jul 26, 2020
Uhhh I'm on android and I can't seem to eat the fucking food at the beginning of the game coz of thr godamn chair blocking lmao. I can't sit on the chair either. I keep tapping and I can't interact with the food or the chair xd

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Did he take the spider quest out? I talked to ever character I can find. I read the notes front and back found the cave. ...
I did this quest before ages ago. But for the life of me I can get it to start now. There apparently is no longer a walkthrough i can find with it in it.

retardfuc155

Aug 23, 2019
So how do you get the slime scenes? I have beth with me but I just stamp on them I've played through once before but never got them.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes