RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
currently they are working on completing their other game (overgrown genesis), once that's done they can get a lot more content in for this one
Technically the game is already complete but they are adding extra endings for Overgrown Genesis.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
An other good game that gets a lot of content is Roundscape Adorevia but the art there is all over the place.
Imagine calling Adorevia a "good game." :ROFLMAO:
Claire's Quest is already far better than Adorevia will ever be. :sneaky:

PS:
I wish they didn't waste anymore time on Overgrown if they really are pumping extras for it instead of doing Claire's Quest.
Didn't really like Overgrown, i consider Claire's Quest to be their best game so far.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Imagine calling Adorevia a "good game." :ROFLMAO:
Claire's Quest is already far better than Adorevia will ever be. :sneaky:

PS:
I wish they didn't waste anymore time on Overgrown if they really are pumping extras for it instead of doing Claire's Quest.
Didn't really like Overgrown, i consider Claire's Quest to be their best game so far.
L opinion, they're both good

Reactions: Furabia

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Imagine implying otherwise.
Both are good games in their own way, be cool.
I'm cool enough to realize where the 'good' really is at since, you know, i played and still play all manner of games for 20+ years now. Non-stop, every day and often night.
Come talk to me when you get enough experience to actually tell the good from the shit 'kay?

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
I'm cool enough to realize where the 'good' really is at since, you know, i played and still play all manner of games for 20+ years now. Non-stop, every day and often night.
Come talk to me when you get enough experience to actually tell the good from the shit 'kay?
You can play games as many years as you want, but that doesn't mean you're an expert on which games are good or not. You can still have shit takes after years of experience and you just had your shit take happen.

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
currently they are working on completing their other game (overgrown genesis), once that's done they can get a lot more content in for this one
OG was supposed to be finished already. the reality is that these devs, like so many others on this site, have absolutely no intention of finishing this game. They're going to milk their patrons as long as they can putting out paltry updates, offering the same tired excuses, and turning their deluded fanbase on anyone smart enough to point out that the whole thing is a smut subscription.
I have no problem with smut subscriptions but most people realize that promising a complete game, even if you have no intention of delivering, gets a whole lot more backers.

At least that game got finished. More devs should learn from that dude. You can finish a game, provide a satisfying experience, and still milk your patrons by releasing more and more content. Furthermore, in nothing but my humble opinion Roundscape is a far better overall experience than CQ ever will be. The game is a decent RPG even without the smut.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Imagine taking into account that what is "good" for you might be trash for someone else. You know, that little thing called "personnal tastes"... But the way you're talking, I doubt you'll take that into account though. Don't hesitate to prove me wrong.
If you can't fathom people liking thing you find being only worthy of spiting onto, though, might I suggest just ignoring it altogether ? Let people enjoy what they enjoy. At the end of the day, all that matter is that people have fun.

Also, creators (serious ones anyway) are most likely always work on the project that inspire them the most, first. Which is good, because that means they'll most likely learn things from it, in turn improving their work for other projects.
These forums have plenty of games to keep you occupied between updates, and getting bad returns like saying they should switch priorities could just potentially trash a creators motivation.
Also, pushing one to work on the project that motivates/inspires them less will just produces mediocre to bad results.

But that's just my two cents.

Roleplaysopen

Jun 13, 2021
Could anyone help me with the age of the character? I am not a fan of any loli or shuta and want to make sure I avoid it. Is she 18 or older?

Roleplaysopen

Jun 13, 2021
No she's obviously a 12y old toddler who's on a quest to be harassed by a horde of pedobears. :sneaky:
I mean, I get why you are making a joke, but I really actively dislike that stuff. So when maybe a quarter of the games have some sort of that stuff, it is a massive turn off for me.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I mean, I get why you are making a joke, but I really actively dislike that stuff. So when maybe a quarter of the games have some sort of that stuff, it is a massive turn off for me.
Fine fine.
I guess i can remember a SINGLE avoidable instance of shota.
I can't recall any instances of loli... i mean, it's obviously not that kind of game since it's not even Japanese, you can always expect lolis in Jap games tho. I wonder why... :sneaky:

Roleplaysopen

Jun 13, 2021
Fine fine.
I guess i can remember a SINGLE avoidable instance of shota.
I can't recall any instances of loli... i mean, it's obviously not that kind of game since it's not even Japanese, you can always expect lolis in Jap games tho. I wonder why... :sneaky:
Awesome, thanks for the info!

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
does anyone know how to proceed with the urchin quest? I climbed, investigated the room, left the room and nothing. and also does anyone know where to get the bull for Claire's breeding ranch? if the bull is already available in this last update.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
does anyone know how to proceed with the urchin quest? I climbed, investigated the room, left the room and nothing. and also does anyone know where to get the bull for Claire's breeding ranch? if the bull is already available in this last update.
I had the same issue with urchins. I just clicked like a mad on the southern wall of this room and around and at some point a miracle happened and a quest proceeded. As for 3rd animal on the ranch - it's just not implemented yet. More to say, dog's content is already not fully implemented.

SomethinSomething4

Apr 27, 2020
Could anyone help me with the age of the character? I am not a fan of any loli or shuta and want to make sure I avoid it. Is she 18 or older?
Claire is of age, but there are at least 4 shorta scenes in this game:
one while retrieving a ball from the sewers.
one while exploring an old shack.
one while brewing a potion or something
one while babysitting the bakers son

Witch is funny since the last public build sais that all characters are 18 or older. So yeah, I guess adults are crying when their ball gets lost and need to be babysit. I liked the game but this realy put me of. I replaced these drawing files with black images.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Claire is of age, but there are at least 4 shorta scenes in this game:
one while retrieving a ball from the sewers.
one while exploring an old shack.
one while brewing a potion or something
one while babysitting the bakers son

Witch is funny since the last public build sais that all characters are 18 or older. So yeah, I guess adults are crying when their ball gets lost and need to be babysit. I liked the game but this realy put me of. I replaced these drawing files with black images.

and

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes