Sarba

Aug 10, 2020
tbh the game has degraded, the weird ahegao shit im not a huge fan of , its understandable tho whats not understandable is the ahegao during rape scenes like bitch you are being raped you arent supposed to enjoy it

TidusLictus

Oct 26, 2020
The Olympic thing... its 2020 now as the next will still be happening in 2024. Its just a one year delay and the sequence of years when its to happen ain't changing, no matter what. It can't be 2021, Olympics happen only on leap years, there are rules....

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
tbh the game has degraded, the weird ahegao shit im not a huge fan of , its understandable tho whats not understandable is the ahegao during rape scenes like bitch you are being raped you arent supposed to enjoy it
i mean... you have to purposely give her high depravity for her to ahegao and enjoy her own rape. if you don't like it just make sure you lower depravity and raise defience

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
currently they are working on completing their other game (overgrown genesis), once that's done they can get a lot more content in for this one

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I remember I first played the game 3 years ago when it's version 0.17.1 . Given this rate I suppose it will take another 30 years for the game to be finished.
Like any other game on the site (thats is not a 3d VN). The only RPG 2d games that get finished are from Siren's Domain. But honestly his games are not bad but lack the sufistication , scope , leight and art compare to games like Claire's quest. His best game - A zombie life never got finished. An other good game that gets a lot of content is Roundscape Adorevia but the art there is all over the place.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes