Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Ooooh, I remember playing this game a century or so ago before the pandemic, lol.

I couldn't find it again until I saw a very helpful signature that pointed me to it. I thought the name of the artist was "The Architect" for some reason.

Hoping the game is much bigger than last time, but reading some comments it seems that's not the case, hah.

baltinko11

Jan 11, 2018
Ooooh, I remember playing this game a century or so ago before the pandemic, lol.

I couldn't find it again until I saw a very helpful signature that pointed me to it. I thought the name of the artist was "The Architect" for some reason.

Hoping the game is much bigger than last time, but reading some comments it seems that's not the case, hah.
i played it and finished it in 21 hours, but i used cheats. there are a lot of stuff in game. The only bad thing is a few bugs so you need to save often

Reactions: Dalurker

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I didn't cheat to give myself an advantage but I'll admit I frequently temporarily lowered my Defiance with cheats and raised it back after an event.

Its a weird thing in this game, you miss out on a lot of cool content if you have high defiance, but also if it's too low you can die for basically no reason. And you cant carry much.

Ideally if I was designing the game, I'd make it so if you have high depravity, every occasion you have to 'skip' a sexual encounter thanks to your high defiance becomes a choice. That way you can just let thugs rape Claire or whatever because she might be strong but deep down she wants it. Best of both worlds ;)

oreon1

Jul 2, 2020

Architect is the name of the writer (product owner).

Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Architect is the name of the writer (product owner).
Aha! There was some architect guy in the end! I don't remember the name of my coworkers sometimes but I do remember stuff like this. The mind works in mysterious ways, haha.

Aug 31, 2020
For me the more i like the character the less i want her to be whored out or be raped. i tend to stay away from the human-trash npcs until the fact that nothing is happening is forcing me to either stop playing or throw her into the meat grinder.
i think its a shame if you can not role play the character. sure in most games it would not make sense. if it is a "normal girl discovers sex and ends up as sexslave/whore" kind of game than that is the story line. you dont play an NTR game to not have any ntr.
but claires quest is different. it does not have this one story line or caters to this one fetish (NTR, prostitution, mind break, ...). you can make choices and i hope that you will be able to get some happy endings as well.
true love does not equal vanilla. if she likes to have sex with animals maybe there is a man who loves this fact about her and supports her. they still can be in love with each other and live happy ever after. same for bdsm or even him being pathetic and enjoying cuckolding.

claire has great potential and there is more content in 0.22.3 than in many finished games. in theory there should be 5x the content in version 1.0. if we ever get to see that day. dont know why any one would have a problem with some nice and wholesome routes to chose from.
for me it makes the depraved play through so much better because you make her chose not to be a descent woman but to chose depravity instead.
its different if she does not have a choice and is forced to become a whore or if she chooses to be one because she wants to do it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm new to this game.....can someone tell me how many hours of content does the game have rn
Depends on how you play.
I believe i was busy for a couple days last time i played, but i like reading everything and snooping around so i'm a slow player.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Claire's Quest is one of the only good games with bestiality and we need more of that. More. Animal. Fucking.
Trapped on monster island is a good one imo, but it's grindy because you have tk mate with the monsters to beat the bosses and if you don't mate with one species they'll go extinct

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Trapped on monster island is a good one imo, but it's grindy because you have tk mate with the monsters to beat the bosses and if you don't mate with one species they'll go extinct
Tried that one, it bored me in 5 mins.
Claire's quest is more fun, even in terms of bestiality.
Of which there may be more in the future come to think of it, since they did such a great job with it would be surprising if they didn't do more.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Tried that one, it bored me in 5 mins.
Claire's quest is more fun, even in terms of bestiality.
Of which there may be more in the future come to think of it, since they did such a great job with it would be surprising if they didn't do more.
we will get more content for the ranch, 3 girls are planned to join in total. I hope theres gonna be more then just that content but i think besides that theres mostly gonna be more weird monster scenes.

Reactions: voltairepop

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
I don't know but the updates have become less and less and having a update every 5 months or so with the amount of content it gets seems way too little.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes