Oct 2, 2018
Yes, it is possible to have a purely lesbian playthrough without men/demons and monsters scenes.
At the moment you can get scenes with Sally, baker woman (after she arrives to Valos) and Aslaug (will probably have a more scenes in the future).
You can also get a lesbian scene with Aiyana but I'm not sure if it is possible to get it without having to go through some non-lesbian scenes first.
If you want to avoid unwanted scenes reading a walkthrough is recommended.
thanks but looking at the gallery that is in the image folder I see that there is practically nothing lesbian (only about 3) everything is futa or threesomes with monsters so there is practically nothing that I can enjoy.
good luck to the dev and those who can enjoy the game.

bobthebob5

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks to those who replied to my previous question, just realized there was a literal cheat menu and gallery.

Btw, does anyone know where I can get a knife in Valos? I teleported there at the start of the game to skip around the story, and I don't have a fruit or knife for Lady Vane's quest.

Edit: found the fruit, i'm an idiot. Still not sure about the knife.
Edit: Turns out if I just use my brain i can figure this out. Nvm guys.

Last edited:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Is there still a way to get thrown into the meat pits *without* getting caught on the original trip to Rathpike? I'm reading there used to be a second opportunity to get caught in the Undercity even if you made it to Rathpike safely. I'd like to do that for my second playthrough where I want as much bad stuff to happen as possible. But it doesnt work, might have been replaced by the 'hole in the ground' thing entirely I guess?

Kind of a shame that slavers operating such a pit wouldn't try to capture new slaves in their sewers haha.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
I
Is there still a way to get thrown into the meat pits *without* getting caught on the original trip to Rathpike? I'm reading there used to be a second opportunity to get caught in the Undercity even if you made it to Rathpike safely. I'd like to do that for my second playthrough where I want as much bad stuff to happen as possible. But it doesnt work, might have been replaced by the 'hole in the ground' thing entirely I guess?

Kind of a shame that slavers operating such a pit wouldn't try to capture new slaves in their sewers haha.
I'm pretty sure you still can. Last time I tried the sewer method it worked.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure you still can. Last time I tried the sewer method it worked.
Thanks, I figured it out after a little trial and error. Turns out the sewer option only exists if you pay 200 to Grey to get to Rathpike (and surely if you are taken by pirates, but then you miss the first village). If you get smuggled for 100, even if you stay quiet and don't get discovered, the thugs won't be there in eastern undercity - presumably because you've already seen them in the cutscene/passed on your 'chance'.

Guess this is also the best way to do things if you're optimizing your playthrough, as it allows you to get the seduction trainer while your seduction is lower, without losing out on 2/0/2/2 from the meat pit.

Last edited:

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Quest log telling me to meet talin outside ranger lodge,but she is no there. It's the 5th step of the quest "Death in the water".Using version 0.22.3

baltinko11

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, there is a bug in Valos-outer city. After i exit lawrance house to look for a flowers for his sister and after i try to enter this house on screenshot, game stops working (its still working but becomes unresponsive, cant even open menu). This happens every time. In this house there is a guy who needs a book called Land of fear.

Xavichen5

Feb 18, 2020
I stopped playing this game for a long time, I wanted to know if they added content about Claire's mother?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Why can't I find the Urchins in rathpike west undercity?
I think these urchins have been moved to Valos; despite what the slightly outdated walkthrough says they are not in the undercity.

I've met urchins somewhat matching the walkthrough description in the slums of Valos; its probably the same content. Cant say 100% sure because I didn't play older builds.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I think these urchins have been moved to Valos; despite what the slightly outdated walkthrough says they are not in the undercity.

I've met urchins somewhat matching the walkthrough description in the slums of Valos; its probably the same content. Cant say 100% sure because I didn't play older builds.
I see, got it, thank you!

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Just a small bug report, didn't know where else I could contact someone working on the game.

Despite indictions in-game that Monster Repellant should work AFTER other items that should take priority when confronting monsters, like a Leather Guard for Manticores, the Monster Repellants are always used first. This doesn't seem intended or useful - means you have to burn through your MR to get a Manticore's Tail for quest/alchemy for example.

Figured I'd mention it on the off-chance this is not already a known issue. Thanks for your work!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes